[CnC]Yuri Boyka

Do you even know what blending means?

Yes, (Shape Tool, Burn Tool, Photofilter, Vibrance , Curves , Brightness, Gradient Maps , Blur, Levels, Exposure, Hue/Satuation, Color Balance, Channel Mixer, Postersize, Selective Color). I think all of these called blending..

Yes, (Shape Tool, Burn Tool, Photofilter, Vibrance , Curves , Brightness, Gradient Maps , Blur, Levels, Exposure, Hue/Satuation, Color Balance, Channel Mixer, Postersize, Selective Color). I think all of these called blending..

wo wo wo an professional smartass! Know the theory but have 0 practice.

Where the fu*k you see bad blending? Better look on your "signatures"...

And why pink doesn't fit? It's a signature, you can put there any other person, with any other colors.. It doesn't matter if in real life that guy fits to pink, important is final outcome. I don't know who the fu*k is he, and I don't give a fu*k about that.. outcome is great and this is important.

wo wo wo an professional smartass! Know the theory but have 0 practice.

Where the fu*k you see bad blending? Better look on your "signatures"...

And why pink doesn't fit? It's a signature, you can put there any other person, with any other colors.. It doesn't matter if in real life that guy fits to pink, important is final outcome. I don't know who the fu*k is he, and I don't give a fu*k about that.. outcome is great and this is important.

I don't judge anyone here I just said I don't like the colorize of his signature just this..

Yes private me iz famous.

Observer that's what i was trying to say.It's not the same the fact that you dont like the colors with the blending part.Two different things.

That's why i asked you if u know what the blending is too.