[HELP] soulshot

Hello everyone, how can i make this effects in a weapons is enchanted to a certain enchant value? I want this effect only for one weapons for exemple vesper cutter got this soulshot effect but vesper bow doesnt, something like that, also if u could tell me where is the place to change it i would appreciate.

Like this:

Thx alot guys

just need mod the file soulshot.int of your system folder, a small example.

S

OnSticks=LineageEffect.mo_majesty_ta

OnBooks=LineageEffect.mo_majesty_ta

Atk=LineageEffect.e_u510_c

AtkDarkCr=LineageEffect.e_u510_d

AtkCr=LineageEffect.e_u510_e

SpiritOnSticks=LineageEffect.dw_spoil_ca

SpiritOnBooks=LineageEffect.dw_spoil_ca

Ya about that i know but in that case every weapon who use S grade Soulshot will have the same effect.. and i want it to a specific weapon, for exemplo vesper dual swords have one effect and for exemple vesper cutter other different

thx anyway for your reply at least u answer :p

cheers

well what I can say, I never see somebody mod it, if this possible really good, but how you do it with specific weapon, when the only way is via soulshots.int, as via weapongrp.dat not possible because then we would change the effect of the weapon and not of the soulshots.

Ya about that i know but in that case every weapon who use S grade Soulshot will have the same effect.. and i want it to a specific weapon, for exemplo vesper dual swords have one effect and for exemple vesper cutter other different

thx anyway for your reply at least u answer :p

cheers

to solve that kind' of problem you need to look at it from different angel, not from the one you'r looking at it now.

First - from what it begins,

From the first moment when player pressed hit button to the last when after first effect appears, animation plays and another effect appears you need to know what call all of this one event, cause there are rly not only one thing,

so when you know that for exmple, atk function is maded by engine.dll and it's activating automaticaly by client itself( no need to send packets from server, this you know if you look in DEV mod) you understand that one thing you missd its soulshot effect it self,

and it seems logicaly, that server send's packets to engine.dll, that activate function in engine.dll and make that event( that whas at the beginning heappnd - you press on - soul shot it appears, you hit monster, soul shot effect appears on monster)

so that's kind'a main thing that you need to know, understand, to realize what you need.

And if you know(logicaly) that!.

You logicaly came to the conclusion that if there is a function in engine.dll that allows effect to be spawnd on a different(indicated by you(personal) or anytbody else) class - means mesh(in your case) or anything else huh, then it might means that what you want might happend

So we came to logical conlusion to that what you saw on video - is change of original effect, for all, means not just for one weapon, but for all of them, BUT if you whas at thas server and you saw that there are different effects for each wapons, that this might means that server hase an extender for engine.dll - something that is a .dll itself and contain that function(that allows to spawn effect on indicated class - that for your case huh )

and server send packets to that .dll and that dll i guess send packets to engine.dll, and that's how it cooperates and works.

huh so you need to look there for an extender, if there is one you might have what you want,if not! you might make what you need.

now you have an answear, its rlly all easy.

You thank you alot i will try it :p, it seems not easy but with time i will be able to do it :p

thank you one more time.

I have got that system on my own server www.l2wargate.com

with exactly the same soulshots & enchant choices. Also you have to know that it needs client + java side work & you have to find the correct method & packages on the core. Tell me how much Euros you can give to make it for you (in pm).

I have got that system on my own server www.l2wargate.com

with exactly the same soulshots & enchant choices. Also you have to know that it needs client + java side work & you have to find the correct method & packages on the core. Tell me how much Euros you can give to make it for you (in pm).

so you can say that

there is a function in engine.dll that allows effect to be spawnd on a different(indicated by you(personal) - class
RLY ?

or you can indicate on wich by using server packets - one question  - where do you indicate the effect first effect(in client side), where second ?

you rly think engine.dll allows you to do this, to spawn different soulshot effect,

you simply changing in .dat files - for all soul shot will be one effect.u ,

By payment only.

you will write a .dll extender or what - i don't get your logic, server only sends packet to client, and client use function that is inside of it, so is there in client - engine.dll - to spawn effects(Of soulshot) ON different idnicated by you classes  of weapons and monsters- RLY ?

you will write a .dll extender or what - i don't get your logic, server only sends packet to client, and client use function that is inside of it, so is there in client - engine.dll - to spawn effects(Of soulshot) ON different idnicated by you classes  of weapons and monsters- RLY ?

Very off topic. It's much more harder >.> Btw if you don't pay you will never find it.

Very off topic. It's much more harder >.> Btw if you don't pay you will never find it.

xaxa)) if i do and share with other - your way of getting paper will be cutted yeah ?

not a big deal for me rly , if there is such function it is possible and acctualy would need be for my future project so .

Anyway what you telling - only by money is typical nonsense bullshit serv only to misslead, who want to accure something he will do without damn money  get it ?