[Share]Party control. V3

ohh and you must use an runnable class to update the coordinates because that arrow is static showing the given coords not the target. if you want ofc. :) btw good job! (kinda late but who cares :D)

Forgot to say, first use removeAllMarkers for your own good, don't wanna get your player with millions of markers :P

player.getRadar().removeAllMarkers();

or you can keep track of the coords given and remove only the marker like that:

player.getRadar().removeMarker(x,y,z); (don't know why i'm saying that sure you already know that staff ) :D

ohh and you must use an runnable class to update the coordinates because that arrow is static showing the given coords not the target. if you want ofc. :) btw good job! (kinda late but who cares :D)

You mean that i must schedule a task every x time to find where the enemy is or something? Thanks btw :)

Yeah, i took a few mins to see how this class works. But it's good to inform me since i have used it before.

My problem is another, where to set the marker, maybe at the leader of the enemy party or something?

you can make it like that:

Opt 1: Set it to show the enemy party leader who is closest to your party leader.

Opt 2: Your party search for pvp parties a button on each party for set marker.

Opt 3: Set it to show the closest member of the enemy party that is close to you.

you can make it like that:

Opt 1: Set it to show the enemy party leader who is closest to your party leader.

Opt 2: Your party search for pvp parties a button on each party for set marker.

Opt 3: Set it to show the closest member of the enemy party that is close to you.

I think i'll choose the second, it's amazing :) It will show a list of parties in pvp mode, with a button to start the task. Once again, really thanks.

Damn, I'm not (100%) sure if it's a good idea about auto target. But, we will see how it goes when you create it. :)

Great mod && idea ;)

I do not quite understand, can you explain how it works?

Every party leader can press .partycontrol to 'control' his party. He can choose many options for his party, like setting it in pvp mode, organizing fights with another parties, gathering his party members etc...

Thanks guys.