[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

Ahaha you guys are so lame!! (i'm not talking about you pipiou21)

With this farm system ofc server will have 40 online.

So you believe that it's the farming? Nahhhh it's not, it's you the problem here! You are the one bored to farm... Go play Official to see what's grind meaning it's not compared to anything... As you see there is some people that like the farm as it is! Well i'm not on of them since i quit player l2.. But think this.. The admins make the server with some standards right? There is no standard about pvping.. you can damn start pvp from lvl 1.. gahh you guys don't know to play... You can stop farming and go into the fight.. Just taunt someone to attack you and there you go you have a pvp... well you will loose ofcourse but do i care? Ofcourse i don't... go play a gm server to add 65535 pvp points to get over with... Ok that's for now if you want more lecture continue speaking b***sh***t about the server and ill be here..

I'm watching you!!! with my one eye..

Ahaha you guys are so lame!! (i'm not talking about you pipiou21)

So you believe that it's the farming? Nahhhh it's not, it's you the problem here! You are the one bored to farm... Go play Official to see what's grind meaning it's not compared to anything... As you see there is some people that like the farm as it is! Well i'm not on of them since i quit player l2.. But think this.. The admins make the server with some standards right? There is no standard about pvping.. you can damn start pvp from lvl 1.. gahh you guys don't know to play... You can stop farming and go into the fight.. Just taunt someone to attack you and there you go you have a pvp... well you will loose ofcourse but do i care? Ofcourse i don't... go play a gm server to add 65535 pvp points to get over with... Ok that's for now if you want more lecture continue speaking b***sh***t about the server and ill be here..

I'm watching you!!! with my one eye..

It's easy to understand that you are on my side and thanks about this !!!

G.O.D. Weapons, Armors, Shields, Sigils, Accessories and NPCs are comming!

Thanks to L2Sapphire, SHEV and d0ds for their shares and creations !!!

Edit/ShowOff:

shot00018at.jpg

Do you have any suggestions about new misc items?

That's what I'm thinking at the moment:

1. This -beep-t/Agathion -> http://vnmedia.ign.com/l2vault.ign.com/images/blogs/TamohsBlogs/11-3-2009-lion-and-weasel.jpg

2. Some Dark and Red shadows andddd ...

Voila, our Chaotic Agathion - Lion of Darkness!

Worster sever EVER...

» Captcha Antibot System:

Protection that we use as antibot protection.

Not true.. IG bots Rocks.. making it useless... checked...

» Weapon Class Restriction (Applied on Chaotic & Infinity Weapons):

A feature that allows you equip a weapon only if you have the max mastery (passive spell) for it.

Cutting down some classes balls.. just by blocking weapons.. like got sws 2h sword/blunt .. etc,

» Edited Skills (Edited Success Rates/Cooldowns/Reuses/Casting Times etc.)

TO Cut Down any % to balance server

» Raidboss Checker

NPC that lists all the raidbosses of L2Chaos and their respawn time.

Missing alot of raids... FFS

There are any more lie posted on forum? I dont think so.. now Inside they website

, 99% CLASS PVP BALANCE

I dont see ever 2% of "balance"...

EASY FARM,

Its like 5-7h to get nearly all +20.. while max is +30 FFS

"TODO" list on forum

Disable vampiric effect (hits and vampiric skills) when fragged | Ready.

I still can vamp from everyone.. in PvP its a bugg or its next lie?

If I found something More "fails" I will add to THIS list

Worster sever EVER... Not true.. IG bots Rocks.. making it useless... checked...Cutting down some classes balls.. just by blocking weapons.. like got sws 2h sword/blunt .. etc,Missing alot of raids... FFS

There are any more lie posted on forum? I dont think so.. now Inside they websiteI dont see ever 2% of "balance"...Its like 5-7h to get nearly all +20.. while max is +30 FFS

"TODO" list on forumI still can vamp from everyone.. in PvP its a bugg or its next lie?

If I found something More "fails" I will add to THIS list

Guys that are viewing the topic, those Quotes are not completely mine. It's sarcasm of xarrek about L2Chaos, that's how I can explain it.

About Botting, give me a script that bypasses my captcha, or share it, we need some proofs.

About Vampiric and frag, you are right I didn't explained it well, you can vampiric only on instances of L2PcInstance (Players) ... You can't drain from npcs/monsters/guards.

Quotes taken from your 1st post, Your website, and even forum,

Anti captcha is My job special maded for this server , I dont share with it to anybody

About vamp part... Its still LIE vamping on 1 debuff(cant share name) Making it possible.

Ingame lie - you maked Voider kind of "Official" GM ... while he IS NOT

Anti captcha is My job special maded for this server , I dont share with it to anybody

About vamp part... Its still LIE vamping on 1 debuff(cant share name) Making it possible.

1. Its like 5-7h to get nearly all +20.. while max is +30 FFS, you are not using Farming Spell, probably. You can get 1kk Silver Coins on about 1-2 hours, just an example.

2. Still there are no proofs.

3. Vampiric spells are all "defined" by 1 .java file on my server, all of them are automatically edited by simply editing that .java file. About hits, there are 1-2 files that I have edited to make it work.

4. "Special Thank-es" = "Official" GM? No, you are wrong.

Yea, about "he IS NOT" part you are right!

On part that the Quotes are/are not mine you are also right, I admit that I misunderstood.

1. 2h+ if you even dont get Killed by " Noobs Who want free frags" with that Loled farming spell..

2 Soon Video On youtube or my own3d/twitch D:

3 Vamp still working on mobs with frag/karma Yay

4.You Should see logs/chats... you Will see some ppl  on server thinks voider IS gm...

1. 2h+ if you even dont get Killed by " Noobs Who want free frags" with that Loled farming spell..

2 Soon Video On youtube or my own3d/twitch D:

3 Vamp still working on mobs with frag/karma Yay

4.You Should see logs/chats... you Will see some ppl  on server thinks voider IS gm...

If you can't find a safe place to farm on those 3 huge farming areas, you are the problem there. About those people that think that Voider is a GM, I believe that you are a hater of L2Chaos, does that means that you are?