[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

Ooookay, Open Beta server is comming soon!

Keep on your mind that it's on developing stage yet, last steps of it but still developing stage.

(For example: Advanced Farming Area [FoD] is not completely ready yet.)

Open Beta server is online.

Auto-create accounting enabled.

Beta Website: L2ChaosIoD Website Link (Click Me).

Beta Patch Link (~300Mb File): 4Shared (Click Me).

PS: This connection is not going to be the main connection of the server! Do not forget that!

- ElaYes, Administrator of L2Chaos!

Can you please add another download link? I dont wanna registre at 4shared just to download your patch..

I can do it yes!

I'll need some time for the upload.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1871973768/l2chaosiod_beta_patch.rar

PS: However I suggest you downloading it with 4Shared.

PS2: Uploading on RapidShare the patch. (I still suggest registration on 4Shared, greatly faster download speed!)

PS3: Server might lag the next ~1 hour, the uploading is currently done by computer on the same network.

PS4: I will not be online today, real life complexity, you can pm me on facebook fanpage.

Im currently playing in the open beta and i can say the server is great :) Solo rb, nice looking gears, fare pvp even when im archer and im doing pvp with tank i still got the chance to win and kill him.. Just the think with the hard farm.. 1 mob drop 20 silver and i needed 3 milions for my set on + max and full atribute :D The wep is hard to get allso but np xD Pm: ChaosDynsaty

Im currently playing in the open beta and i can say the server is great :) Solo rb, nice looking gears, fare pvp even when im archer and im doing pvp with tank i still got the chance to win and kill him.. Just the think with the hard farm.. 1 mob drop 20 silver and i needed 3 milions for my set on + max and full atribute :D The wep is hard to get allso but np xD Pm: ChaosDynsaty

pm you for what?

or you just want admin to know ur IG name in case..............

pm you for what?

or you just want admin to know ur IG name in case..............

Whole day im talking with him so he know my nick IG.. + we talk on skype, here and in fb for the server issues..  U can just pm me if u need some silver coins lol i got 100 milions of them.. Just wanted to help some new pplz but ok asshole fuck u ..

Kinda bad server, or atleast daggers are big fails here! Max evasion 190 which you have even without gear on..

well it's hard to play ,,without gear'' here cuz they are free from the beginning lol.. Why don't u both go in l2off with the pro stats and be pk'ed by the admin :)

Please get serious, if possible at least guys.

Its an OPEN BETA SERVER, you will soon get everything for free, enchants, weapons armors accessories vote agathion etc.

Those items are going to get deleted on the live server. Don't ask why :P

Tommorow I'll make a dagger class char (I like human dagger class, adventurer) and show you that you are wrong !!! ;)

PS: About skype, we just talked via normal chat once and tried to help me with something about our website and I appreciate it!

PS2: Do not forget FARMING SKILL that exists on all classes of l2chaosiod!

(PS3): Do not forget about the new advanced farming area I'm going to create and the already existing chaotic grandbosses!!!

Im not trying to be mean, im just saying that daggers have way to low evasion based on max lvl 99. Me and my friend (GH and Wind) both had 190 evasion w/o gear and skill enchants which is max evasion..

Please get serious, if possible at least guys.

Its an OPEN BETA SERVER, you will soon get everything for free, enchants, weapons armors accessories vote agathion etc.

Those items are going to get deleted on the live server. Don't ask why :P

Tommorow I'll make a dagger class char (I like human dagger class, adventurer) and show you that you are wrong !!! ;)

PS: About skype, we just talked via normal chat once and tried to help me with something about our website and I appreciate it!

PS2: Do not forget FARMING SKILL that exists on all classes of l2chaosiod!

(PS3): Do not forget about the new advanced farming area I'm going to create and the already existing chaotic grandbosses!!!

I don't think so .. I farmed alone my custom armor/wep and solo the rb's for jews.. It took me 6 hours for custom +30 full and full atribute then you decide to give me  100 milions silver coins .. :D But you did it after I get evrythink alone witch is like 10 milions just for the armor and wep +30.. jews took me 4 milions and full atr set and wep took me like 5 milions.. The auguament took me 2 millions allso..

• 3 weeks later...