[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

Now its working but i have to register there to download patch. Can any1 reupload it on speedyshare.com or any another hosting?

Uploading to HotFile.

// Edit

I suggest creating an account on 4Shared, you will get excited with their free services.

I wont create acccount on any hosting websites.

Anyway antivirus found virus in this system.

It's because of authport.dll.

Download it from here http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/ and place it yourself, it's not a virus, its just required to login on the server. (Dedicated connectivity made me change port on login server).

Live Patch: https://hotfile.com/dl/226090973/d0fdf8c/L2Chaos_Patch_Version_1.0_Live.rar.html

Server is UP.

Live patch will be available 40 minutes before the Grand Opening for sure. If you can't find it on website (sometimes cookies on browsers are trolling me/you) go directly on our Facebook Fanpage (Community button on Website) and you will find it there easily.

SERİOUSLY??? GMT +2 19.00 IT SAYS AND U OPENED IT AT 18.00. WELL DONE. I MISSED VORPAL REWARD BECAUSE OF LIER OR CORRUPTED ADMIN. SECONDLY .online AND Alt+B DOES NOT WORK. SO BB.

LIER+CORRUPTED.

SERİOUSLY??? GMT +2 19.00 IT SAYS AND U OPENED IT AT 18.00. WELL DONE. I MISSED VORPAL REWARD BECAUSE OF LIER OR CORRUPTED ADMIN. SECONDLY .online AND Alt+B DOES NOT WORK. SO BB.

LIER+CORRUPTED.

.online and ALT+B will be closed for the first days.

About Lier+Corrupted thing, let me remind you that Im the one who created what you are going to have all that fun for free.

Have fun L2ChaosIoD players!

But Its The Most Balanced Server You Can Eveer Seen. Believe Me. Just Need Advertisements For More Online. Topzone/Hopzone Banner Will Be Ok For That.

MODERATOR; Please Move Topic To Private Servers !

But Its The Most Balanced Server You Can Eveer Seen. Believe Me. Just Need Advertisements For More Online. Topzone/Hopzone Banner Will Be Ok For That.

MODERATOR; Please Move Topic To Private Servers !

Done.