[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

how many online daily ?

30-40 ... Kind of low, however our new website is comming with some new updates! Already done updates that new players didn't saw, at the first of the month we will try our best as Stuff of L2Chaos to hold you a little longer with us! :)

Edit:

Do you have any suggestions guys for L2Chaos?

30-40 ... Kind of low, however our new website is comming with some new updates! Already done updates that new players didn't saw, at the first of the month we will try our best as Stuff of L2Chaos to hold you a little longer with us! :)

Edit:

Do you have any suggestions guys for L2Chaos?

yea, remove custom stats, custom items and make it "default".

recruit more developers/gm's

make it easy to farm to start pvp in few h, only with basic items, w/o rb jewels , w/o +++ items.

rb jewels tradable for one item at your choice ( obtained by pvp +1 = 1 item )

and more... ffs :)

custom the most of times is unballance and blessed nice to be 95-98 to have a little dissapoint if broke but go again from the start and not broke all time its pvp

Good idea.Make it no custom server with easy farm and bless 95-100%.

There actually is no need to farm whatsoever, especially since although the mobs die in 1 hit, the drop is very low....all you need to do is be logged in. Vote rewards are all you need to get gear. And the silly thing is, you already get <shadow> top gear when you log in, so if it weren't for the .dressme everyone would look identical. Most people don't use it anyway, and they do look alike.

And since everything is so easy, they decided to make one thing ridiculous - noblesse. You don't get the letter in shop like any other high rate server, you get lunargent and hellfire oil...lol.

I like easy farm servers, but this is ridiculous..I don't want to look the same as everyone else from day 1 'til server dies.

And no, it's not a good idea to make the server non-custom. You have 500 other servers for that.

I would suggest making the server a bit harder, but not with low drops...just harder mobs, and ffs more gear variety!!

1. Farming difficulty will not change, it's not hard, maybe a little boring but not hard.

However, I'll seriously think allowing the monsters attack, add some custom instances and make farming a little complicated and not that simple!

2. About custom items and balance: It was impossible to manage creating a decent balanced server with more armors instead of just one (talking about custom items and not retail) and that is the reason I have added .dressme command on L2Chaos (thanks again to L2JSaver).

3. About noblesse there are 2 ways to get Noblesse Status, you have to do the Quest (I have spawned more monsters, it's just a matter of 1 hour to complete it + barakiel) or you can buy the Noblesse Powers item with Vote Reward Coins (It's tradable so the more people we get, the easier it will be, it's going to be a sellable item on Private Stores.) ....

Thanks for your suggestions, let's continue our discussion!

The price for noblesse is too high in the vote shop, and doing the quest...come on this isn't midrate. Out of all the things you could've made hard to get..why this?

And about the gear, I understand you don't want to unbalance classes, but maybe you could add new gears with same stats. It's all about variety. Dressme can only do so much..either retail armors or Chaotic. And it's not just the armors, it's also the weapons that look all the same.

The price for noblesse is too high in the vote shop, and doing the quest...come on this isn't midrate. Out of all the things you could've made hard to get..why this?

And about the gear, I understand you don't want to unbalance classes, but maybe you could add new gears with same stats. It's all about variety. Dressme can only do so much..either retail armors or Chaotic. And it's not just the armors, it's also the weapons that look all the same.

This sounds easy task ... I'll work on it and soon it will be done! New armors with same stats!