[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

Bump, server got preety funny, join us, don't miss this :) !!!

TvT/DM Event and Vote Engine rewards are now increased, just tell your friends to vote for us and you will get ingame reward even if you haven't voted yourself! :)

Why did you thank's me? i didn't make the Visual Armor... leluche did, i just was in the l2jsaver team making other stuffs :P

btw how's the idea to restart L2JSaver? and open source! :)

Why did you thank's me? i didn't make the Visual Armor... leluche did, i just was in the l2jsaver team making other stuffs :P

btw how's the idea to restart L2JSaver? and open source! :)

I'm already using the whole L2JSaver on L2Chaos! So there is a reason to thank you by the way!

About L2JSaver: If you already have money and you don't need to earn some, yes it will be awesome! Even if you do not have money and you want to share it for free, still, it will be awesome for us :) !!!

Bump:

Added Phoenix Engine -> Thanks to Rizel for sharing it for free <3 !!!

Olympiad Period changed to 2 weeks instead of 1 month !!!

New website is comming! http://www.raphaelbrandao.com got his 50% of the payment and currently working on it !!! He is not bad to be honest, I like the way he works!

Oly with full buffs (xD) , skills have custom big reuses, like deflect magic skill - 5 min reuse, elemental heal 40 sec and etc (xD)

WTF server is this lmao

I see, if you want the people believe that server is a crap server, you have to tell both the good and the bad addons.

I'm waiting for a new, more thoughtful post.

About olympiad, let me please give you a small and simple reasoning (or general "PvP Class Balance"):

You have requested (I'm not talking about you, I'm talking to you as player of L2Chaos) PvP Class Balance! Right, as a player I request the same from the administrators of all the servers I have played so I can understand you.

You should know that PvP Class Balance with custom items and skills it is almost impossible, however the PvP Class Balance exists at a great stage on L2Chaos.

So as exchange I had to do not allow you play PvPs without full buffs because it's simply impossible to manage getting PvP Class Balance on a server like this without buffs, as long as I have already worked on PvP Class Balance with full buffs.

The possible question of yours is WHY I have worked on PvP Class Balance with full buffs and not with self buffs.

Okay, let me answer you this question (even if the answer is simple and easy to guess):

As we all know Olympiad is the only place that you are forced to play with self buffs, active/passive augments and some small buffs/powerups from the Olympiad Buffer.

So, it's clear that Olympiad is just a part of the PvP-based gaming.

So to make it clear there was 2 choices:

1. Work on PvP Class Balance based on selfbuffs, augments and some small powerups

or

2. Work on PvP Class Balance based on full buffs.

I have choosed the second choice and I have worked on PvP Class Balance based on full buffs because you are forced to play without full buffs only on Olympiad.

So about Olympiad there was 2 choices:

1. Let the players play with selfbuffs, augments and those 3-4 buffs

or

2. Add full buffs on Olympiad.

I have choosed the second choice because PvP Class Balance is already based on full buffed characters and it was going to be completely unbalanced on Olympiad Games!

I see, if you want the people believe that server is a crap server, you have to tell both the good and the bad addons.

I'm waiting for a new, more thoughtful post.

About olympiad, let me please give you a small and simple reasoning (or general "PvP Class Balance"):

You have requested (I'm not talking about you, I'm talking to you as player of L2Chaos) PvP Class Balance! Right, as a player I request the same from the administrators of all the servers I have played so I can understand you.

You should know that PvP Class Balance with custom items and skills it is almost impossible, however the PvP Class Balance exists at a great stage on L2Chaos.

So as exchange I had to do not allow you play PvPs without full buffs because it's simply impossible to manage getting PvP Class Balance on a server like this without buffs, as long as I have already worked on PvP Class Balance with full buffs.

The possible question of yours is WHY I have worked on PvP Class Balance with full buffs and not with self buffs.

Okay, let me answer you this question (even if the answer is simple and easy to guess):

As we all know Olympiad is the only place that you are forced to play with self buffs, active/passive augments and some small buffs/powerups from the Olympiad Buffer.

So, it's clear that Olympiad is just a part of the PvP-based gaming.

So to make it clear there was 2 choices:

1. Work on PvP Class Balance based on selfbuffs, augments and some small powerups

or

2. Work on PvP Class Balance based on full buffs.

I have choosed the second choice and I have worked on PvP Class Balance based on full buffs because you are forced to play without full buffs only on Olympiad.

So about Olympiad there was 2 choices:

1. Let the players play with selfbuffs, augments and those 3-4 buffs

or

2. Add full buffs on Olympiad.

I have choosed the second choice because PvP Class Balance is already based on full buffed characters and it was going to be completely unbalanced on Olympiad Games!

I understand it, but u make some classes totaly useless in oly cause full buffs, since some classes based on self buffs for oly. In this case like ET. And this idea to make important skills reuse 5x more, is really not good atleast for me. Anyway good look in your server.

I understand it, but u make some classes totaly useless in oly cause full buffs, since some classes based on self buffs for oly. In this case like ET. And this idea to make important skills reuse 5x more, is really not good atleast for me. Anyway good look in your server.

The way I have done it allows me to simply add some custom skills or those classes or something similar and simply make them half nukers, half healers (If you are talking about healers!).

About SWS and BD Classes I'm currently working on them, they need some more damage and probably everything will be done, same for Summoners.

Bump!

Updates:

1. Added new Spawn and Teleport Protection with 30 seconds timer.

2. Added Olympiad Antifeed System.

3. Added Prophecy of Wind, Fire and Water +15 Decrease Penaldy on Scheme Buffer.

4. Improved a little the code of Captcha Antibot System.

5. Added .unsummon command for some bugfix easy solutions.

Bump | Updates: ->

1. Disabled vampiric effect (hits and vampiric skills) when fragged.

2. Changed JAIL for 2 hours as captcha antibot system punishment to KICK of your character.

3. Added .tradeoff/.tradeon command(s).

Edited a little more the balance, now it looks more stable.

Soon our new advanced website is comming!