[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

Are you sure that you have installed SysTextures, L2Text and L2Chaos folders on your lineage 2 folder and started L2.exe program located on your L2Chaos folder?

yes btw  join another server! your system have problem

One more reason you have to vote for us going to be added on the next patch (31/6/2012) and it's going to be an item, named "Chaotic Agathion Bracelet - Baby Igneel" with custom icon, custom texture of the agathion and custom buff(s) !!!

Edit:

30/6/2012* -_- !!! By the way, the new custom agathion is added !!!

Nice server but only 1 thing i didn't like.

Donation :)

Badass Buddle ** = 150 Euro ? u must be rlly crazy

All shop is expensive

The rewarding items are also really high ... But as you can see on view there is a discount, 30% to all the donations ...

http://Lineage2Chaos.com please support us, if we will not reach 50 online players at 10 days server is going to close ... I'm sad about this but it is not possible to continue like this ... Thank you and have a nice day !!!

• Vote for Lineage II Chaos daily!
  • Play and HAVE FUN for free on Lineage II Chaos, Custom PvP Server !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Can't connect, after I enter user+pass nothing happens...it just sits there "connecting".

I have been able to play on other H5 servers, both with normal edited system folder, and custom separate one...so the problem must be on your side.

Can't connect, after I enter user+pass nothing happens...it just sits there "connecting".

I have been able to play on other H5 servers, both with normal edited system folder, and custom separate one...so the problem must be on your side.

It is not, I can myself create new accounts and login with existing ones as well!

Are you sure that you have extracted the .rar file inside your Lineage II (High Five Client) and opened the L2.exe file located on L2Chaos folder?