[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

Dont use system folder...delete system folder and use L2Chaos folder!! And gm got some works to do,server is off for some time...will be online soon!

keep taking errors....

onother realy good server but with corupt admin to.. i realy wondering if i can find a server where admins are not corupted or.. at least to be discretionary

Corrupted? I'm the admin and i'm not corrupted.

Do I? Prove it.

Guest Elfocrash

onother realy good server but with corupt admin to.. i realy wondering if i can find a server where admins are not corupted or.. at least to be discretionary

prove what you say in the next 1 hour or else i will dekarma you for saying something bad without proofs

// BUMP.

From TODAY (12/6/2012) everyone be online as much as you can. We are on FINAL STAGE of BETA MODE !!!

Thank you for all your help, let's do the final steps of Beta Mode together !!!

// BUMP.

Sorry for the downtime, we have some stability issues, however, we are still working offline on project ... !!! Balance stage got upgraded!