[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

Nope, still nothing :(

I'm giving up trying to connect..shame, I liked the features.

That's bad, [GM]Error just logged and everything looks fine ... Have you checked your firewall? (If you have one)

Seems great but i wanna know a couple of things

How do you obtain blessed scrolls?

How many people are online?

1. Blessed scrolls can be bought, triple price of normal scrolls!

2. At the moment there is only one guy online because I have restarted server and no one relog, duh :) !!!

But, to be honest we had a bad start, that does not means that server is a crap, all the people are not staying because there are no people online, join today and check what's going on and if you like L2Chaos, close it, go to bed and login tommorow!

Do not forget to stay online as much as you can, YOU can make that "Online Players: XX" number get higher !!!

Respect what I have done for you and please have fun :) !!! However, if you do not like the server because some features are not your style, then I should say sorry about this !!!

That's bad, [GM]Error just logged and everything looks fine ... Have you checked your firewall? (If you have one)

I'm using only windows firewall, and it didn't show any notifications. I seem to be having this problem with a few other servers now...are you using a fully updated client or stock H5? Mine is just the stock one, fresh installed no updates...but it's not like I didn't want to update, it just won't connect to official server.

I'm using only windows firewall, and it didn't show any notifications. I seem to be having this problem with a few other servers now...are you using a fully updated client or stock H5? Mine is just the stock one, fresh installed no updates...but it's not like I didn't want to update, it just won't connect to official server.

I can personaly try to check what's going on tommorow if you want me to!

I'm going to bed, it's 4:00 at night here in Greece! So ... Sorry but ... Goodnight !!!

Thanks for your interest on our features and if you want to, we will find the solution for you to play on L2Chaos!

1. Blessed scrolls can be bought, triple price of normal scrolls!

2. At the moment there is only one guy online because I have restarted server and no one relog, duh :) !!!

But, to be honest we had a bad start, that does not means that server is a crap, all the people are not staying because there are no people online, join today and check what's going on and if you like L2Chaos, close it, go to bed and login tommorow!

Do not forget to stay online as much as you can, YOU can make that "Online Players: XX" number get higher !!!

Respect what I have done for you and please have fun :) !!! However, if you do not like the server because some features are not your style, then I should say sorry about this !!!

Ok gonna join,first thing tommorow morning

Ok gonna join,first thing tommorow morning

Sounds great! You should do your best on promoting us and voting for us! :)

Thanks for getting interested with L2Chaos! It's the best thing you can do for us, Have fun !!!

In order to keep you a bit longer online, if you join on the server, PM [Admin]ElaYes and request your reward, 1 Wyvern | 24 Hours !!!

If the reason you are not going to join is the fact that the population is kind of low, just forget it and login, in this way, look that "FLAG counter", all of you will come and play with us !!! Have Fun !!!

Giving a reward to players in order to be more time online is lame, just saying

Just a gift to show you how much I need you on my server, that's all, It's not that I'm rewarding you that Wyvern to fly for a whole day and stay online, seriously :P !!!

Have fun!