interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

Haha sheep you got full donated cuz you protect him?Bad luck to your server.I wish you to loose all ppl.

so pathetic...?

you're the one told that you'll donate 60e on renashit g.o and one friend of yours 100e.

so yeah,you're an addicted fat no lifer.

retarted 14y.o boy.

so pathetic...?

you're the one told that you'll donate 60e on renashit g.o and one friend of yours 100e.

retarted 14y.o boy.

Haha I am fat?Youare a paralized from pc developer who spends 23 hours of your day for coding and in mxc.I donate renaissance cuz this is real pvp server,if you played here you would know,but,you were busy coding...I am the fat here?Right?While I am spending my time in the gym you are burning your brain in the pc.One of my weekends is your whole life,even if I am younger.Next time you should speak to me is when you loose your virginia.See you.

Haha I am fat?Youare a paralized from pc developer who spends 23 hours of your day for coding and in mxc.I donate renaissance cuz this is real pvp server,if you played here you would know,but,you were busy coding...I am the fat here?Right?While I am spending my time in the gym you are burning your brain in the pc.One of my weekends is your whole life,even if I am younger.Next time you should speak to me is when you loose your virginia.See you.

Pathetic to think you know someone's life.

so pathetic...?

retarted 14y.o boy.

x AO Xao xAO Xaox aOX ao xAO xaoXAO

SIGA BRE GUMNASMENAI KLASEMAS LIGO TO PAPARI ELA DO NA SE DIKSO EGW TI SIMENI GIMNASTIKI MAS MATHATE OLOI PAW KAI PAW GYMNASTIRIO AISTIADIALA NA PUME GAMW TIS SAGIONARES TU IHSOU STIN FATNI AISTIADIALA NA PUME OU -beep-OU PROI PROI

Virginia?

true story dude.I know how you look like,and you're MAX a 15 y.o boy.

You're donated/ing to renashit because its real pvp server?Yeah,true story bro.All of you blame deathlegend for re-open his server many times,too bad for you dexter is/was doing the same.

Yes,i was busy with coding.It's not bad to earn a good am ount of money via pc,oh sorry you can't even code simple java string.

Virginia?

true story dude.I know how you look like,and you're MAX a 15 y.o boy.

You're donated/ing to renashit because its real pvp server?Yeah,true story bro.All of you blame deathlegend for re-open his server many times,too bad for you dexter is/was doing the same.

Yes,i was busy with coding.It's not bad to earn a good am ount of money via pc,oh sorry you can't even code simple java string.

You don't know a shit about me...