interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

L2 SANDORA RainBoW Hack Accounts ! Enjoy :) Next time dont try servers ddos or we will hack your database accounts again.And next time we join first gm chars i find violence account pw 

ID :jaki

PW :cristianoronaldo  Nice password but he will change password :)

You're too stupid and handless to do this by urself, You get help from someone but nevermind.

Gonna tell you something that might change the way you see the world. I will destroy everything in your turkey pc even it!

FIRST OF ALL IDIOTS THIS IS THE ACCOUNT FROM THE LAST SANDORA ANIMALS AND I GIVE IT TO MY EX DEVELOPER AND KATARA SHARED THE DATA BASED THAT ANIMAL RUSIAN BECAOUSE I KICKED FROM THE GM TEAM AND YOU FIND THE DATA BASE ASSHOLE ALL OF THEM I WILL CLOSE NOW THAT TOPIC AND O PUT IT ON STICKED BECAOUSE I AM BORING TO SEE THAT'S SHITS!

Trolololol fat virgin kid got mad!

ok guys stop it really if is server sucks just dont play it and stop break D3athlegend ballz really stop it.

Like he break Renaissance ballz? And about kingofnoobs so what?You can't do a shit with my acc :)About NoobLegend you are bored to see how 5 ppl are destroying your server?You said form old sandora? I don't think so.Check the video.

FIRST OF ALL IDIOTS THIS IS THE ACCOUNT FROM THE LAST SANDORA ANIMALS AND I GIVE IT TO MY EX DEVELOPER AND KATARA SHARED THE DATA BASED THAT ANIMAL RUSIAN BECAOUSE I KICKED FROM THE GM TEAM AND YOU FIND THE DATA BASE ASSHOLE ALL OF THEM I WILL CLOSE NOW THAT TOPIC AND O PUT IT ON STICKED BECAOUSE I AM BORING TO SEE THAT'S SHITS!

Old sandora? hax0ax0ax0a Yesterday remember.We when start accounts hack you cry in announcemtens All change passwords please etc. hahaha And your friend change too violence if he dont change i will close your server you know? him password ?:):) look my first message. :D:D And I have now your all database all npcs etc want look?

Old sandora? hax0ax0ax0a Yesterday remember.We when start accounts hack you cry in announcemtens All change passwords please etc. hahaha And your friend change too violence if he dont change i will close your server you know? him password ?:):) look my first message. :D:D And I have now your all database all npcs etc want look?

Yes i want