Demote request

Lucky Dice

yeah ! , Mods vs members !

Mods will support their rights and this topic will be locked in some minutes ;)

i know...and.....soon many people will get chat ban....

reason?....

no reason...

just cuz we are against them

ehmmm nope...you re not as long as i m here.

are you amnesia then? did you scam or not?you were banned twice for scam (i checked the banlist) .

Second question is: your lol accounts have more than 1440 elo or less?

Yeah,im Amnesia,Yes i Scamm (ONCE) My Account Banned ONCE and Unbanned By Maxtor And Banned Again From Finito Without Reason.

I Stop Playing Lol.

Yeah,im Amnesia,Yes i Scamm (ONCE)

ok. can you show me who was the scammed guy? name or link 8)

i know...and.....soon many people will get chat ban....

reason?....

u engaging such mods in other forums?

ok. can you show me who was the scammed guy? name or link 8)

u engaging such mods in other forums?

1 question for you ,

are you agree (if it is true) with Finito's action (ask for an LOL acc to unban him)?

Just reply me to this ... this will show a lot .. :P

1 question for you ,

are you agree (if it is true) with Finito's action (ask for an LOL acc to unban him)?

Just reply me to this ... this will show a lot .. :P

i doubt that Finito wanted an acc since he already has 1 West(main over 2 years with many champs runpages and skins with silver rating) and 1 east for fun.we had discussed this issue and we concluded that those accounts didnt exist.otherwise WHY amnesia would scam rather to sell 1 of those 3 acc?

We want equal treatment

and please...stop acting

i wanna be honest. i really dont like this attitude towards me. i aint bitching and i aint facist but i m making a conversation atm though you provoke members to reply with the same attitude.by telling that we re gonna chat ban for no reason you just start a flame war and spreading rumors and false accusations.if you wanna start a flame war go ahead . you ll just make my day.so who is acting right now?

i doubt that Finito wanted an acc since he already has 1 West(main over 2 years with many champs runpages and skins with silver rating) and 1 east for fun.we had discussed this issue and we concluded that those accounts didnt exist.otherwise WHY amnesia would scam rather to sell 1 of those 3 acc? i wanna be honest. i really dont like this attitude towards me. i aint bitching and i aint facist but i m making a conversation atm though you provoke members to reply with the same attitude.by telling that we re gonna chat ban for no reason you just start a flame war and spreading rumors and false accusations.if you wanna start a flame war go ahead . you ll just make my day.so who is acting right now?

129077059639103496.jpg

demote me, I am not allowed to troll

How mature of you btw ,since this was even the scammed account and all you did(begging etc) for an unban which hopefully didn't get

i doubt that Finito wanted an acc since he already has 1 West(main over 2 years with many champs runpages and skins with silver rating) and 1 east for fun.we had discussed this issue and we concluded that those accounts didnt exist.otherwise WHY amnesia would scam rather to sell 1 of those 3 acc? i wanna be honest. i really dont like this attitude towards me. i aint bitching and i aint facist but i m making a conversation atm though you provoke members to reply with the same attitude.by telling that we re gonna chat ban for no reason you just start a flame war and spreading rumors and false accusations.if you wanna start a flame war go ahead . you ll just make my day.so who is acting right now?

i said if it is true ,

no what you discuss with him !

whats your opinion for an action like this

demote me, I am not allowed to troll

How mature of you btw ,since this was even the scammed account and all you did(begging etc) for an unban which hopefully didn't get

actually this is not a reason for demote !