Demote request

Lucky Dice

guys really you can try there

all of you are great actors

hollywood-sign-address.jpg

you think U are funny by posting pics? Whatever

Btw I don't think I have U banned anyone yet without a great valid reason . Some people personally know

All are Corrupted here.

explain that or face trully the silence hammer of chat ban for swearing ... democratically.  ;D

WHICH WAY ARE WE CORRUPTED?

you think that with this way or expression ,me or any other global ,will begin to cry and beg for forgiveness and instantly unban your account? if i  was about to think of unbanning it 2hours ago (IF the topic was polite and with logical proofs) now im sure that I aint willing to do so anymore...

Im NOT willing to keep posting in troll topic which the author trolls around ,never reply seriously and posts pictures,swears,and accuses for corruption when i ve unbanned dozen of banned ppl in the past few days.have fun

i said if it is true ,

no what you discuss with him !

whats your opinion for an action like this

it doesnt even exist.i told you that finito doesnt even want a LoL account so this is invalid

I brought my M&M peanuts.Go,go!

best quote of the day! i got icecream :)

FREEDOM OF SPEECH <3

most of the guys know that i was about to lift your chat ban 2 days ago. im so glad i didnt.

mind if i lock this since you keep trolling? keep up and you ll count more days with freedom of speech