Ps3 - Xbox360 - pc

agei

Which gaming system do you prefer?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which gaming system do you prefer?

• PlayStation 3
    • XboX 360
    • PC

• 2 months later...

Pc 4 ever...Lately the sony created PRO... Do u know any1 that hasn't play PRO in his whole life ??  I  think that the ps3 will increase and it will go to the first place when the new PRO comes only for PS3 and not for pc. I read that konami will stop it for pc.

PC than xbpx 360 and ps3

why?

well pc is most powerfull machine :P with open architecture you can do anything you want (you know change every single piece of your gear) about gpu and cpu and how is it worse than on console... :P think about it where developers create all that games for consoles :P yes they create them on pc :P render graphic create music and write engine of game :P then simple write it for closed architecture of console which is easier to write coz they dont need to think about new version of drivers or is cpu one core or quad core. That is why games look better on console. And why same games cant be played with such a nice graphic on pc, coz when you put high graphic performance in game you have lags artifacts etcetra ?:P .... because developers are lazy and they dont need to put any more effort to build nice port from console to pc. They simple have their argument that "if you want to play games, buy a console". As for keyboard and mouse for console, yes there is that kind of equipment you can add keybord and mouse to console its not a problem. Now if you look on consoles you can say that they similiar to mac's closed architecture, gear changed after 3-4 years of usage, no new drivers.

All in all my opinion is "consoles (all) are crap, and they should end in garbage. PC for president"

all games done fpr consoles can be done with even better graphic for PC reason that they isnt is lazynes of developers and producers :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If I were you I would buy a Desktop PC first then I would buy a console.

PC is always better than console, but may cost a little more cause it can do much more stuff than just playing games.

So I would go for a good desktop PC first if u have not.

pc forever powerfull,best graphic and with more games :D in this period with new generation the game are multiplatform so to have a console is useless (there are just rare exception) so i prefer pc without doubt ,better play with mouse and keyboards don't u? ;)