[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

But.. Romeo I dont know, it have sense? to open mid rate? now this all stupid players want just play interlude pvp server's with this same features... ppl are now just stupid:) they dont know what is good mid rate... I want this midrate, cause now interlude server are only PVP ! I want to play ONE good mid :) segueworld was nice fail..

But.. Romeo I dont know, it have sense? to open mid rate? now this all stupid players want just play interlude pvp server's with this same features... ppl are now just stupid:) they dont know what is good mid rate... I want this midrate, cause now interlude server are only PVP ! I want to play ONE good mid :) segueworld was nice fail..

I want too 1 mid rate with segueworld style .. but i'm searching l2off not l2j  !!

Anyway Romeo gL with ur server 1 more time :) i will check it.

I want too 1 mid rate with segueworld style .. but i'm searching l2off not l2j  !!

Anyway Romeo gL with ur server 1 more time :) i will check it.

no way now for 1 good mid :) idiots just make pvp server with this same feautures :) The last mid ( x35 ) was good Sublimity Final

no way now for 1 good mid :) idiots just make pvp server with this same feautures :) The last mid ( x35 ) was good Sublimity Final

ahh True .. New Youngs make copy paste l2jfrozen pack no more .. Sublimity really 1 legend server yep

Sure segue was fail with 900+ ppl online in 5 days ... FAIL SERVER! BRING 5k PEOPLE PL0x!

Guys heredur will run with L2OFF not L2J specifically with depmax64... its an advanced private project many years many c4-c6 servers used to run their private servers with it. I didnt play segue world (I never play other private servers) but i read many negative reviews for it... im `Romeo and i know what im doin so everyone are welcome and every opinion is appreciated.

When gonna open ? we are waiting for this style server.. Just put on shop A/S Grade not craft if it is craftable. we hate crafting... and x70-75/90 its fine :)

U dont have to craft for S grade armor sets but u have to unseal every part, Its easy mammon can be found on catacombs daily but randomly he appears on different catacombs and players are informed bout his location so you have to search in catacombs but first of all you have to register for seven signs... S grade retail armor sets are a bit stronger but this not affect anything just it makes the farm more easier... Many changes will occur on Heredur and i wont announce anything till i finish cauze im alone for now.

Guys heredur will run with L2OFF not L2J specifically with depmax64... its an advanced private project many years many c4-c6 servers used to run their private servers with it. I didnt play segue world (I never play other private servers) but i read many negative reviews for it... im `Romeo and i know what im doin so everyone are welcome and every opinion is appreciated.

Dude I dont say to make same as segue. Just same rates as segue and farming system. Dont need crafting just farm runes (1-3 drop from mobs) and it coult be fine.

U dont have to craft for S grade armor sets but u have to unseal every part, Its easy mammon can be found on catacombs daily but randomly he appears on different catacombs and players are informed bout his location so you have to search in catacombs but first of all you have to register for seven signs... S grade retail armor sets are a bit stronger but this not affect anything just it makes the farm more easier... Many changes will occur on Heredur and i wont announce anything till i finish cauze im alone for now.

I like that, anyway when you finish your "work" post your web/forum to make few suggestions... no point to post here.

I like that, anyway when you finish your "work" post your web/forum to make few suggestions... no point to post here.

Ofc. i'll post it

GL with your server romeo ;)

Thank you Bro! 8)