[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

just 1 suggestion,open the server other hour...maybe in afternoon or at night?more ppl are back in their homes cuz of work/university or w/e...at least make it 17-19:00 GMT+2...just a suggestion!peace :D

Hello my friend, yeap u r absolutely right i changed the time.

Thanks.

cool :) now is much better i think!

advertise server we need many ppl online :D

I did crazy advertisements mate u'll see ^^

I am from Greece i was born here but also i lived many years in Canada, I speak Greek,English and Turkish as well.

Admin Vincent: ( Aethereus ) He's also from Greece borned in Russia, He speak Russian,Georgian,English and Greek as well.

Admin Papaditsa: ( From Mxc ) He speak Greek and English.

HGM SrbIN: He Speak Serbian,English and Greek.

Gm Makawai: He speak Polish,Greek, and English as well.

We are active everyday about 4-5 Hours on Heredur after Grand opening i can be up to 10-12 Hours online.

Thanks.

I am from Greece i was born here but also i lived many years in Canada, I speak Greek,English and Turkish as well.

Admin Vincent: ( Aethereus ) He's also from Greece borned in Russia, He speak Russian,Georgian,English and Greek as well.

Admin Papaditsa: ( From Mxc ) He speak Greek and English.

HGM SrbIN: He Speak Serbian,English and Greek.

Gm Makawai: He speak Polish,Greek, and English as well.

We are active everyday about 4-5 Hours on Heredur after Grand opening i can be up to 10-12 Hours online.

Thanks.

my active time 12-15 hours EveryDay.

i hope u guys are not greek kids who care only for money...

You're saying that thing in every topic which has a good preview.

I'm ensuring you, that the staff isn't ''kiddish''. The average age of the staff is ~22

Peace

Hello my friend, As you see we did a decent job and also difficult then what would make sense to destroy such a project? Nope we aren't i like to spend hours on pc for Heredur and for the people who gonna play, as i told before Heredur for me its like a quest that i have to finish. We can handle and maintain it, So there will be donations but as you can read at informations there will absolutely no donations for any armor/weapon/jewel/augmentation/skills and other things that can harm our community.

Thanks.