[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

I know that it's hard for you to send pm's to each other,but i would prefer not to spam this topic and talk for personal issues...altho i think you do that to keep it in top..idc but its annoying..everytime i see Last Post:Romeo',i think that a new info came out.. :D..We know that Στέλλα sucks at english but ... and btw yes this is veryyyy bad....i dont using google translator ;d

im sucks? oh come on yeah i have bad english but i speaking good Russian/Georgian/Turkish/Bulgarian/ And more much.

im sucks? oh come on yeah i have bad english but i speaking good Russian/Georgian/Turkish/Bulgarian/ And more much.

You also know Greek..Also i'd prefer to know perfect english than knowing other languages that won't be useful on your near future..or generally..at least a Turkish or  someone from BG would know some English.

You also know Greek..Also i'd prefer to know perfect english than knowing other languages that won't be useful on your near future..or generally..at least a Turkish or  someone from BG would know some English.

i will learn more english i need to become perfect on english langue : )

To many coustom for me. People that is interlude no h5. If wonna H5 do server on H5 files no interlude.

ahahaha , as i said before customs doesnt matter ... balance matters and gameplay :)

To many coustom for me. People that is interlude no h5. If wonna H5 do server on H5 files no interlude.

Everything you see on our servers its a part of retail c6 client damn cant u understand it nothing is custom....

Yes dynasty armor sets and weapons are retail part of Interlude (C6) Client. : )

No they are not, only the mesh is.

You shouldn't limit hats to only 1 choice. The 'heredur goggles' are soooo crusty