[Report] A legendary person...

vipPOLICEvip

So there is a specific legendary person that any posts he does not like at his server advertisement topic , he deletes them... I think that this is unfair cuz other people to do the same they need to donate , which means sticky their topic :

Maxtors post:

[ http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=127184.0 ]

Also legendary members can just randomly delete other people posts/opinions?

Ok mr Dev... Game is urs , delete this topic too or discuss...

your problem is that maxtor didnt took money from Dev?

Also legendary members dont even  have lock / unlock, i doubt dev can delete replys

and if he can delete replys he can only do it in that topic and in nowhere else

I'm always checking every specific new post at the damn forums . Some posts cannot just disappear and as long as I know normal people cannot delete their own posts.

@WeirdSituation : http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=236119.135

Its frustrating ... Its like I need to get screen from every single new post or sth? pfff.

The last post he deleted was saying : Pfff another pride like server.

Altho I do not remember the name of the guy who posted it. But he had about 400 posts...

MAYBE HE payed for a sticky topic for like a month in the passed

and after that month passed maxtor probably forgot to remove from him the rights for deleting post, i dont have any other explanation

Thats a nice idea but a month since he created the topic didnt pass yet

Gracia Final [L2J]L2WarGate Grand Opening + Wiped - Fresh start.

« on: April 16, 2012, 06:47:51 am »

I delete that reply(dev request it) where is the problem? I don't think that the server is the same and I delete that reply since the author request that. You can write that it is the same but why(give some explanations not just that)? It's like you came to my server topic and write ''fail server'' without even test it.

Any spam replies will be removed or any flames and they should be removed but since the staffers do not have the time to take care of all that private servers that beeing created daily and most of them are home made someone has to report that to them. You created this topic to say what that the forum moderators do their work right and they respect the forum rules ? And of course it's not a stickied topic it's a normal topic like all others.

I delete that reply(dev request it) where is the problem? I don't think that the server is the same and I delete that reply since the author request that. You can write that it is the same but why(give some explanations not just that)? It's like you came to my server topic and write ''fail server'' without even test it.

Excuse me, but how does he even know that he hasn't tried it?

Excuse me, but how does he even know that he hasn't tried it?

Excuse you my dear. I've been an l2moderator and a staffer for more than half a year and we all know what's happening in L2Private Servers section. Many owners try to disfame other server in order to increase their own server's fame or w/e. The spam reply that was actually been deleted was from a random w/ 0 posts in forum and in karma log you can see that I dekarmad a person for spamming. What should mods do keep the spammers untouched maybe yes ? But then who will create topics.

Mr Dev there guy that u say u dekarmed is not there, ur last dekarmed person is : Dev (1) Nizzikef (-1) - warned 3-4 times spamming in the thread continuesly. In topic May 02, 2012, 09:08:00 pm

They guy u deleted the post was today. U fail even to co-operate with ur own situation.

Also , I do not understand how nizzikef has 0 posts and is a random ...

Nizzikef:

Date Registered:

December 21, 2008, 06:48:01 am

Dev:

Date Registered:

November 18, 2009, 04:43:18 pm

So because he does not make posts that makes him a random huh?

Read 1st post. If u still do not understand ask for a friend of urs to translate.

And I answered already. The topic is not stickied it's a normal topic like all others. If someone enters it and spams it then I will report that to a moderator and he will take care of it. More than 50 people replied in this topic with positive & negative opinions. Spam is not allowed on the forum just go and read the rules. If you can't get it go suicide.