[Report] A legendary person...

vipPOLICEvip

anyone can report posts which are offensive breaking the rules(spam flame etc)

i dont delete posts regarding server comments tho i believe ALL the servers are the same anymore and there is no difference so positive or negative comments are the same to me as the population is NOT like it was some years ago.

i still wonder if this matter is solved or needs more dicsussion and for what. 8)

I got my answer u may lock the topic.

But to make sth clear , everybody can do the same with dev and with the same results , right? (Delete any posts u dont like from a topic of urs)

Thanks in Advance , topic locked ;D

Excuse you my dear. I've been an l2moderator and a staffer for more than half a year and we all know what's happening in L2Private Servers section. Many owners try to disfame other server in order to increase their own server's fame or w/e. The spam reply that was actually been deleted was from a random w/ 0 posts in forum and in karma log you can see that I dekarmad a person for spamming. What should mods do keep the spammers untouched maybe yes ? But then who will create topics.

Rejected.

You've been l2 moderator 23 days notbad.png

and a staffer not even 4 months notbad.png

I got my answer u may lock the topic.

But to make sth clear , everybody can do the same with dev and with the same results , right? (Delete any posts u dont like from a topic of urs)

Thanks in Advance , topic locked ;D

the answer is yes.

well you may ask to remove some replies too.some mods will do. i still wont :D

i hate to interefere with projects which have to accept critisism(positive or negative) :D

have a nice day btw. 8)