First private GOD server on Official platform

So today i found this server: http://asima.ws/

EDITED: I asked owners on Forum about English support and it will be added in soon future as well as advertising for EU players!

Yes it is OFFICIAL PLATFORM GOD SERVER and it will be x10 :)

Hope this is correct section for this topic  :)

yep, they are uploading videos now from test server and it is 100% official files :)

I see this as something very positive because it will be good for players and they will not have to waste time on bad java servers when there is server with official files!

Also team is serious and they know what they are doing!

no wonder it's rus :D I remember when kamael chronicle went out, russians were also first :)

they always will be first,and this project i think is made it by l2.ws team

L2 private servers are dead and l2 itself is not far behind with the arrival of Tera, D3, and GW2. It's a waste of time and effort. Don't get me wrong I love L2 and always will but the old days are gone and the private server community is crap.

LOOOOOL Why to play x10 GOD server? its FAIL becaouse i can Join Off Server that is free 0 bug 0 lag ( most of times :P ) its exacly the same ...

Also a GOD pvp Server Must be Opened soon So we can See Finaly Chek the Skills Becaouse its realy enoying the xp on Off :p

Dark Ave. lvl 62 in 7 days 2  Hours per day (  its easy )

Seriously, why play a GoD private server? Retail is the most populated and plenty fast leveling.. may as well play the real thing and not some random server.

this.