Which MEMBER(S) you think could be a staffer here??

Maxtor

Which MEMBER(S) you think could be a staffer here??  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which MEMBER(S) you think could be a staffer here??

• I would like to suggest a list of Members (make reply)
    • I like the current staffers (dont change anything)

Checking only report section = you are mod.

Just don't do it!

It helps. Especially gobals and golds. One can not possibly be active in all sections. Personally, I have no idea about developping, client modding etc, so I can not follow these sections. Sometimes I can't even understand the terminology, so I have a hard time watching over these sections.

However, I think I can be pretty helpful at L2/LoL sections.

Remember what's needed to be a Moderator before you start posting shits and such

Maturity is No1 priority for a start, then goes shares and everything else

Whatever, i would always suggest vazelos , but he will troll us for sure :P

It helps. Especially gobals and golds. One can not possibly be active in all sections. Personally, I have no idea about developping, client modding etc, so I can not follow these sections. Sometimes I can't even understand the terminology, so I have a hard time watching over these sections.

However, I think I can be pretty helpful at L2/LoL sections.

Look,if you promote a guy which is active on sections little or more, he can check report too. so you have 2 advantages.

Now if you have guys which checking ONLY report section,you are -1 advantage.

ex. You can discuss on serious l2 topics,you can say something.Same to lol sections.

Now checking report section is a piece of cake,everyone can do it,so by having a guy like you is good or the forum instead of machine checking only report section.

BRAH.

Look,if you promote a guy which is active on sections little or more, he can check report too. so you have 2 advantages.

exactly.

actually that's what tk doing and he is doing his job perfect,

fortuna fits to lol,imo.

ex. You can discuss on serious l2 topics,you can say something.Same to lol sections.

Now checking report section is a piece of cake,everyone can do it,so by having a guy like you is good or the forum instead of machine checking only report section.

BRAH.

I see...

So easy to be in staff, just go snitch on report section for 1-2 week while the period for new staff members approaching and BOUUUM gold. Then with a lil boost you get a higher rank and you wait for a global to gtfo.

Useless crap, use the report button attention whores qQ