F*CK OFF WITH NPC BUFFER!!!

Do you like npc buffer in private servers???  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like npc buffer in private servers???

• Yes, I like to grind/farm like a living bot, supports slow me down...
    • No, actually I like to have active prophet/blade dancer/ sword singer in my party...group play is fun
    • No, NPC buffer is for noobs and I dont like mana pots too

So, my question is:

WHAT THE F*CK WITH THOSE PRIVATE SERVERS NOWDAYS???

you cant find a single server without this crap npc buffer into it...it ruins the gameplay, a social mmorpg turns into a living BOT experience, you play alone, do all alone, theres no strategy,

the most social thing you do in this server is get together with random people and gang on weak/solo targets for pvp

Its ridiculous....having active prophet/blade dancer/sword singer is extremely fun

wheres the social aspect of the game in these private servers???

back in 2006~2009 most low/mid servers didnt had this crap npc buffer

now all servers have, theres not a single one that kept retail gameplay experience, all of them turned in STAR WARS without the high rates

no wonder lineage 2 is dying, players and server owners are the ones who destroyed it

Actually if u play on low rate svs and they do have an NPC buffer than..let's just say your question it's wrong :

WHAT THE F*CK WITH THOSE PRIVATE SERVERS NOWDAYS???

The correct one should be what the F*CK it's wrong with you for searching/playing on low(lol) servers, were ownership knows that there will be less than 50-100 ppl and for that those ~100 ppl will chose the Nuke/DD class making Support Class useless...If u seek for FARM/CLAN/PARTY/CP/RB/../ and all other things we love at that game play the official one or at least chose a good,stable and popular low rate server.

*My opinion : a good server it's passed by from one player to another  ;)

thing is, i hate kamael and every chronicle released after it...being that the main reason i quit retail

i like interlude most, so only way to play it is in privates

im looking for a decent private server for pve or even pvp, but everything is so stupid, its getting harder and harder find a decent server

I will agree with Zeon.

Moreover if you check yourself most of the new private server are high rates.No one will play in high rate server with the no buffer

guys, i actually tried this lineage.ro , its kinda like retail gameplay, you need to work hard to get NO GRADE equips lol

its very nostalgic, no wonder they named the server NOSTALGIA lol

i made a dark elf mystic, which im going torwards shillien elder to enjoy some group playing

who wants to join together and build a max cheaters clan??? for this interlude server!!

ok need people to play with in L2 DEX NOSTALGIA, i just dont like any of the chronicles above interlude, so IL is the last true lineage 2 expansion

retail server = free to play but i will pass...

giving a try on this, having for now

im gonna make shillien elder

whos gonna join in?

none, because who likes to play support?  just you.... everyone wants to PAH PAH :D that's the point. Playing SE ? jezus to restore mp of your internet friends so they can PAH PAH? damn that would be humilitating for me.

and the second one is that lineage community is getting older, i cant see any new players around ... game play now is like coming back form WORK (not school now) and enjoying some pvps, thats ALL. team-play system is not working here anymore.

Depends on the server. Nobody will play on a high rate server without a "scheme" buffer nowadays. However i dont like that most low/mid rates today have npc buffers. I remember back in the days there were x5000 servers without npc buffers or at least they had them disabled after a certain level (see old echoKinetics).

well 7 years ago when i started play this game i loved to play low rate,learn everyday,grind like crazy,but after 7 years,life changed,i get married,work,many stuff to do,so i just play 1-2 hours day in high rate server with npc buffer,so i voted for npc buffer

none, because who likes to play support?  just you.... everyone wants to PAH PAH :D that's the point. Playing SE ? jezus to restore mp of your internet friends so they can PAH PAH? damn that would be humilitating for me.

and the second one is that lineage community is getting older, i cant see any new players around ... game play now is like coming back form WORK (not school now) and enjoying some pvps, thats ALL. team-play system is not working here anymore.

common dude, be serious. I enjoy playing bishop since c3, i never played any dd classes ( exept subs), and i will play bishop till there will be no normal servers