New Exploit L2J Servers using HLAPEX

Guest debugger

guys hi,

i m playing on l2 c4 bnb server and when im trying to use the hlapex it shows me the usual messages:<<welcome to hlapex.lets fun!>>,<<you are using the demo version>>So i suppose that hlapex is working because i can edit packets:)But when i m going to a npc for exmple a weapon trader and target him an send a code just like those,that bantito and other guys in forums had posted,nothing happens:(i think that those codes dont work on c4 bnb server.Does anybody know a code which works on c4 bnb for sure???plz pm(i m greek).Ty anyway guys.MERRY CHRISTMSAS!

this exploit NEVER worked .... and if it worked the guy who made the server wass retarded ... buffs dont stack... if you use newby buffer you will crash 100% sure ... i only left it for 2 seconds and turned it off then i ran off and crashed ... i also checked stats before i crashed ... nothing happend ... then i went and use the free buffers that dont do the buff effects ... lights and stuff like that ... the ones that only give you stats ... and it didnt worked there either ... i didnt crashed but i keept it open for 2 min and stats didnt went up more then they normaly do from a buff ... anyway ... this should be closed i think its a waste of time

More promising way for overbuff:

1)Capture the packet of the newbee buffer

2)save it under a name of your choice

3)go to "Advanced" choose an action and the save packet for buffs into it

4)put that action in a shortcut and press the button for 4secs...

You have to repeat part 4 some times before buffs stuck...

this exploit NEVER worked .... and if it worked the guy who made the server wass retarded ... buffs dont stack... if you use newby buffer you will crash 100% sure ... i only left it for 2 seconds and turned it off then i ran off and crashed ... i also checked stats before i crashed ... nothing happend ... then i went and use the free buffers that dont do the buff effects ... lights and stuff like that ... the ones that only give you stats ... and it didnt worked there either ... i didnt crashed but i keept it open for 2 min and stats didnt went up more then they normaly do from a buff ... anyway ... this should be closed i think its a waste of time

Don't be mad because you can't run it. It did work however it's fixed on almost every server but at least we had ou pleasure killing GMs on their own server ^^

Btw you just leave auto button and wait until it raises ingame. Stop it when you have enough, and press a scrolls of escape ingame now you just have to wait until the buffs stop.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...