New Exploit L2J Servers using HLAPEX

Guest debugger

Guest debugger

Hello... my name is Yngwie im from Argentina.

I am going to explain it. The bug consists of using the RequestByPasstoserver using HLAPEX in the newbie guide. You ask the newbie for BUFF. For example if you are Wizard the newbie guide give WW, Acu, Empower bless of soul. You must go to the program HLAPEX to look for Requestbypass and copy CODE "Press in the AUTO".

The stat of player increment

WW = Speed

ACUMEN = Casting Speed

Empower = Magic Atk

Bleess Soul = MP

and more....

shot00002gf1.th.jpg

Look the image. My english is very bad im sorry =(..

Thanks Maxtor i have much bugs in l2off and l2j post later.

Yngwie.

Hmmm... Maxtor, are the values in the picture true? I think that these values aren`t real. Because u maybe changed the values from ur side client, but i think that the real values of ur stats are still the same as before in the server`s database.

Sry for my english...

Guest debugger

Really Work im use this exploit in http://alianca.caliope.com.br the server is brazilian please join here and test. Work in 80% of servers L2J.

Load hlapex and l2.

Make char

go to hlapex click in capture go to newbie guide for BUFF. Copy the code of "RequestByPass" "OF NEWBIE GUIDE" and paste in hlapex.

Click AUTO and wait wait the stat up only. Test this exploit work 100%. I make the video for posting.

The EXPLOIT WORK in l2j servers. Test again and post. Join in this server brazilian and test.

Server KAIN join....

shot00000rq0.th.jpg

man lot of ppl are at higher lvl's , can u paste teh code here ?? I think it shuld be the same for everyone .

BTW. it seams it is true ..

EDIT ; I will try it right now . Can someone make for me account at your server lol ?

it repit the buff but dont up the stat' date=' only give the buff again, with the same result.

(repite el buff pero no me aumenta los stats([/quote']

yeah, same for me.. dont work on updated servers i think