[Acis]L2Six - No Custom

L2Six

l2tower work in all server? are u retard or really stupid? :)

No, no... that would be you.

I applaud your initiative but a human can think for his/her self.

its unbalanced...dagger and gladis and tyrant are op...there is no penalty for heavy set so daggers becomes more op...heavy set has more increased stats than the others...fail server

if u have premium l2tower there is no problem with any servers ( what ever server i experience i never had problems with it )

They think they know everything, sad.

its unbalanced...dagger and gladis and tyrant are op...there is no penalty for heavy set so daggers becomes more op...heavy set has more increased stats than the others...fail server

You are not getting younger, kid. What about reply w/o any emo quit inside?

I think there is an infinite difference between everything and nothing.

120 Most  ppl online... so what about to fix some things so reach your community? 1st of all make penalty for heavy on dagger/archer/tyrant.2nd fix tyrants Stun/Dmg.3rd Decrease Archers dmg!And make Npc protect or smthing like that so retarted kids cant heal RBS.. thats all

120 Most  ppl online... so what about to fix some things so reach your community? 1st of all make penalty for heavy on dagger/archer/tyrant.2nd fix tyrants Stun/Dmg.3rd Decrease Archers dmg!And make Npc protect or smthing like that so retarted kids cant heal RBS.. thats all

agree,server need lot's of fixes atm,full of bug's

ugly enchant colors :P

you think this is a problem?check tyrant with crt stun on fist,check daggers on heavy with 3,5k p def:D,check oly no acumen+ww for mages and many more:))

What's the point to add near the prefix the name of the files that ur using ?

U thing that more people will join ?

Maybe, cuz all people who use L2jaCis are proud of themselves, because 'aCis' is so 'Pro' project.

SILVER RANGER hit for 3k+ , i have apella , tatoo absolute +20 and get 3k.. and i hit for 400-600.. maybe 700 max with sps(am+20) , player who have jewe+20 , failed. The give vote reward x2 .. why? to stay ppl online? online = max 120 , 90= afk .