[Acis]L2Six - No Custom

L2Six

its a good server but noobs gms and kingofchaos u cant save the situation with all that sh1t u did last week..its time to stop looking this topic and see ur server..cause in the end u will play alone..

we was leave this server cause of this action with heroes :) admin ban all who leave ! u know it? :) i have ban for forum now :) first he banned my char.. good luck with your server realy but people who leave dont back again..

• 2 weeks later...

http://l2six.com/forum/index.php?topic=333.0

Server will be live on 12 April , 20:00 GMT +2 !

About the new server,we(staff) decided to wipe the old server in order to give a fresh start to everyone.

A lot of new features has been implemented,you will see them in game.

What can I say about the server,it will not start as BETA (but if something is wrong/bugged you have to post it on forum and we will fix it on a test server and then we will implement it on the LIVE server)

Donations will be restored on 17 April !

The features,will be posted completly tonight/tommorow morning.

Untill them I can present you this :

a new armor(Little bit higher stats than normal s grade armors, to keep the game more interesting and fun)

Stackable Bogs/Enchant Scrolls/Top-Grade Life Stone in inventory(like freya)

Valakas - pvp zone with respawns like PI.

Custom Raids with Badge - RB(require to buy the new armor) drop(x5,respawn : 10mins)

New olympiad ranking list.

Stackable augments(actives)

Ranking Npc - you can check top pvp/pk/farmers/online/voters/castle owners/clans

Enchant :

Safe : 3

Normal/Crystal Maximum : 20

Blessed Maximum : 25

Normal rate : 75%

Crystal rate : 100%

Blessed rate : 50%

You will get blessed scrolls from votes , +25 has become a donator enchant(it should be for normal ppl too,thats why we added blessed scrolls)

Thanks to all players who still support us !