[Acis]L2Six - No Custom

L2Six

play, and tell me your opinion to  start or no,because i do not have play l2 since x-mas and i wanna a stable and organized server.

give us feedback about the server.

and for me fail but more ppl like him 300 on have

join and see server usually has 200 ppl online but the 50 are in all ppl are afk or they are gms bots..anyway its a same i use to like this server..if gm do something to correct the situation this server will be one of the best interlude servers( but he dont want to punish his feeders friends)

You won't see any new members till you don't something with zergs...1 clan with 60 members oO..and the ally RegZergs mroe than 80 ppl in one ally.I don't think it's possible for someone to play pvp in this server.

kingofchaos all said that server fail now it has online 150ppl max and all like always AFK..ppl are leaving this nab server.. and u with other gms can do anything for that..if u banned the feeders ppl propably stay..but u are morons

ppl leaving 110 is online now and just 2 in farm/pvp zones like i said cause saturday gm  help his friends to be heroes(i never have seen more feed in my life)..i used to like this server and thats why i post still now..give the server to a good admin/gm and it will rise again

ppl leaving 110 is online now and just 2 in farm/pvp zones like i said cause saturday gm  help his friends to be heroes(i never have seen more feed in my life)..i used to like this server and thats why i post still now..give the server to a good admin/gm and it will rise again

as all kid says when they lose!! gm hep or gm give it!

Server moving on L2OFF package, more info here http://l2six.com/forum/index.php?topic=296.0

as all kid says when they lose!! gm hep or gm give it!

Server moving on L2OFF package, more info here http://l2six.com/forum/index.php?topic=296.0

and what , this is moving for l2 off package? but admin still noob.. u think ppl join again server cause they give l2off package? suree !! gl