Need help going online

Zeke20

Question

Can someone tell me how to get into the server? cause  my loginserver and gameserver both work. but when i try to open the game in the systems folder it gives me this notice:

2012.2.11 02:20:16

CPU : AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2195 MHz with 2047MB RAM

Video : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics    (29)

PosCode : LS1:0:0:0 2/0

General protection fault!

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- 1.510000::0 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

someone please tell me how to go in?

Get a new patch and edit your l2.ini only to your servers IP.

It should work, but if you got custom items they won't be displayed/critical error may accour.

So where can i get a new patch then?

So where can i get a new patch then?

download a clean patch from one server...

can someone please help me get on my game. i got everything working and all but i cant get on. please someone tell me what i need to do.

as grim says "This is not a problem with your server but with the system ur using."

download a clean patch from one server...as grim says "This is not a problem with your server but with the system ur using."

ok but ive tried like 6 different servers. could someone give me a link for a clean one that will work?

Is your system named different than 'system'? If so, try naming it system and try again. Because it happens to me a lot(with many servers). Otherwise download a clean patched system, check the stickied topic in client modding section.

where can i get a working patch though can someone please post a working Data Pack and GameServer Pack with Patch on here for me please? ive tried all the ones i find. and i keep running into different problems.

i redownloaded a worthing data pack and server and system but now its not working at all can someone give me a link to the most current server data pack and system patch that i can download? plz?

i redownloaded a worthing data pack and server and system but now its not working at all can someone give me a link to the most current server data pack and system patch that i can download? plz?

Once you will understand the difference between client and server, perhaps you will succeed.

ok i dont want a client to someone elses game i want to make my own server. but my system patch says General protection error. i was told to download a new patch i could find one so im asking for help not criticism. if anyone can help me it would be appreciated. but please dont criticize me.

ok i dont want a client to someone elses game i want to make my own server. but my system patch says General protection error. i was told to download a new patch i could find one so im asking for help not criticism. if anyone can help me it would be appreciated. but please dont criticize me.

Since the beginning, everyone is talking about client and you are stuck speaking about server. I don't know if it's fine to criticize, but seriously, you don't help to make it better.

And if now you got problems with server, post question, screen or whatever. That's a second problem, added to your corrupted client.

Must I say, to complete the draw, your question can be found on Google ? 11200 results. I find that after 1min of search.

Error: General protection fault! History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Cause: The client is missing one or more vital files that are required to load the game. You have not installed the patch or updater properly, you have accidently deleted files, or you are not using the right Chronicle.

Solutions: Make sure none of your folders are empty; ie. systextures, staticmeshes, textures, animations.

That's CLIENT related. Not SERVER.