[SHARE] CT2 - Loading Screen + Launch Screen !

i do have a feeling that the loading screens and login screen are fake... its the ship from c4.. and the loading screens are from kamael... its only my thought... bcuz i have the feeling that gracia will be different... imho

Nice Sharem thx :P xD

Yes MicrOz you are wrong. The Hellbound is the CT1.5 (Kamael Plus in Korea and Japan).

The Trone 2 name is Gracia.

More info from the Offical Korean site:

http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/promotion/preview/gracia_part1/preview

Senza its not a fake or custom edit. Its from the Koren Gracia PTS client

i know about gracia... i just said about the loading and the login screen...i mean i dunno.. i've seen that ship in the gracia interview from the korean site... but still why would they copy the ship from c4 ? and the characters from kamael in the loading screen and just put gracia logo on them... gracia brings new armors and items.. why would they put dynasty in the loading screen ? i mean i dunno.. just my opinion...

A-Style .. do you know rose? rose evolution online... LOL MAN... they use this kind of airship in ROSE!!! ... l2 starts copying all others???? ...

what do you thing about that eko? ... l2 is dieing and they rez it the worst ways...

actualy flying ships and new island Gracia are planned from prelude and they come after 4 years ... and every mmorg copy from other moorpg's to get better ;)