interlude Mid Interlude [50X] (OFF) Fair Donation

Faith

by all the stuff that i read srv will rocks,gl dude,i will play for sure:)

P.S. dont let the kids change features,they are awesome:)

Should be a lot of fun look forward to seeing you there :D

I have updated are feature list a bit. Still lots more to come but this should give you an idea of how things are going. This list WILL change, be added to, possible some stuff deleted.

http://faithl2.com/boards/index.php/topic,3.0.html

When will page?

change barakiel respawn to 4h

In what language's it? It sin't english, in my opinion... Website will be up when Webmaster done it. Clear? Barakiel's spawn now's good :) this server wouldn't be for lazy noobs like you :).

So much hostility O_o. I have the server up and running now we can really get to work!

We are still looking for a few GMs and somebody that knows and can work with OFF files and sql.

Join us on IRC <<See Sig>>

If your vote site automatically traced submitted server IPs and denied anything on a residential line, and if voe bots were completely blocked I might submit our server but I doubt this is the case. Now GTFO my thread.

If your vote site automatically traced submitted server IPs and denied anything on a residential line, and if voe bots were completely blocked I might submit our server but I doubt this is the case. Now GTFO my thread.

You should advertise there, I doubt he has more than 20 people who've added their servers.

At least, you get 1 month of free advertising :P

Think in that way.

Anyways, back to the topic.

Can u give a ETA? Like, is it going to be ON till the end of the ( next ) month?

Or You still can't know?

I'm interested to play for long time, to get fvcked in the brains.

I'm interested to play for long time, to get fvcked in the brains.

lol  ;D

I can't give a ETA yet. I will try to have one by this weekend if possible. Main guy that was supposed to be helping me with work on the server and client disappeared so it depends if anybody else steps in to fill his spot or if he returns.