Pay2Paid.com - Online trades made easy/ PSC - PP - Bank

Frank

frank meaby u are trusted and have great credits m but when someone is under a deadline to pay something, and u promise you will send him the money till morning, better do it on time, or tell them that there is chance u might not send on time so they make their arrangements. I am not accussing or anything, but we are late in our payments without excuse isnt so good, any we will suffer the consequences, not you...

so do me and 1 more person who expects two days now for 10 euro... i have to say if i knew from beggining it would take 1 day i could wait but not when they promise it would be done today. when u say tomorrow (that is today) means today we arent kids that full around. i will pay extra money cause i am over deadline and i cant go to some bank and deposit them cause i dont have. i have 100 euro for the whole month...when u run a company and ppl tell u need money tomorrow morning and u say ok means u should do it . if i knew from start i would be over deadline i would ask for some more days. Supposingly u pay the fee for the service cause it occurs during weekends and hours that banks are unavailable. If i knew i would be over deadline and w8 monday -tuesday i would go to bank myself today, not paying fee for a service to be overdeadline again... it is unacceptable for me at least cause i was told i would have my money this morning and i still dont.. now i have to pay extra money for delay and i didnt receive the money yet so either way i lost ..

As i told u in pm (i post here also to avoid misunderstandings), we don't question your honesty and integrity, but it would be nice when delays occur, to inform clients in time, so in our order we inform the people we must send the money to. There is always a hesitation in such trades, as internet transactions are never 100% safe and we are worried if we havent made any trades with the other person before.. All we can do now is have patience, as long as we are assured we will receive the money.

Everything is under control and there is no need of panic and useless posts since nothing can change now. It's not up to us, we've contacted with some of our partners but they had no balance at all. That's why we have to wait until paypal finished its shits. Of course we should not talk about it now, you really have nothing to fear.

Some transactions were completed today. Thank you for waiting and for your trust. Sorry for being late, it doesn't happen all the time but when paypal wants. I gave them some official documents which asked me and hope to stop the whole mess.

Some transactions were completed today. Thank you for waiting and for your trust. Sorry for being late, it doesn't happen all the time but when paypal wants. I gave them some official documents which asked me and hope to stop the whole mess.

hey frank you didnt complite my payment was 50 euros and im steel whaiting 3 day know please if you can to complite it know im gonna be so happy

thank you frank, just posted my feedback, some latency only occured but wasnt something you could control, keep up.

im steel whaiting :/

I answered to your PM. There is no reason to post the same things every 10 minutes. Sorry for being late, I told you, that your transaction will be completed soon. Don't worry about it.

Thank you all.

btw Psomas2 said he is not working with you remove him ;P

True. Psomas2 and Ventic are not working with me anymore. We are not in fight of course, we are still helping each other.

as i understand frank has limitation problem with his paypal, i did exchanges here 2 years ago so i know this freaking shit..

So guys be patient, frank looks clever guy so waiting until to solve this shit thing!Paypal do it for security reasons but they late to check personal information!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics