[WTS] C6 Full Custom MODS/FEATURES More!!Just Watch My Post!

kΟzA

hey kid,are you say what you want?about my codes,i can proof 15-20 codes,wich is totaly mine.and about GR,im 26year old,and im on greece like 6-7 years,and i know greeklish.

Ok, whoever gives 60 euro for this shit, is really, really dumb.

Back2Back, bullshit, if you buy the source why would you need it compiled too? Trying to mock some newbies, aren't you?

For everyone, if you see someone selling a pack and saying bullshit like i am bugger/hacker etc and if he is only advertising the customs of his pack and just says everything is fixed 100%, just leave the topic IMMEDIATELY. All he does here is advertise SHARED customs, that will make impression to some newbies. This is nothing. Use l2jfrozen if you want customs(plus i bet is has more bug fixes than this one, but that's not the point).

Back2Back, seriously dude, you need to stop this -.-.

Ok, whoever gives 60 euro for this shit, is really, really dumb.

Back2Back, bullshit, if you buy the source why would you need it compiled too? Trying to mock some newbies, aren't you?

For everyone, if you see someone selling a pack and saying bullshit like i am bugger/hacker etc and if he is only advertising the customs of his pack and just says everything is fixed 100%, just leave the topic IMMEDIATELY. All he does here is advertise SHARED customs, that will make impression to some newbies. This is nothing. Use l2jfrozen if you want customs(plus i bet is has more bug fixes than this one, but that's not the point).

Back2Back, seriously dude, you need to stop this -.-.

hey Tard,why you say all that bullsh1ts you have test the pack you have see the pack?you know the pack,?? cuz 2 ppl have already buy it and they are ok,and if you have a skype i can use them to talk with you and to show you the pack,and i say im selling the pack compiled 50 euro and the source for 60.and please stop saying bullsh1t w/o reason,cuz you will be like 1 kid 10 year old when he dont want to go  for sleep,hey and something other my pack is not jfrozen and if you want come with me on l2top.ru or l2-l3.ru take 1 google translator and see on Russian forum about me.but real real i dont care what are you say,and if you want to see the pack i will show you.KID.

Guest Elfocrash

so you made a mass of all the shared features,you leeched some other packs codes and you sell a bulk of customs in a pack.

ahamm

then "Good luck with your sales bro"

Ofc Is mine, mine pack my source,And i say L2J.

Samael Based On L2jFrozen.

i dont Working on l2jfrozen.!!!

Jfrozen is For Newbie Admin,is a ready pack for Newbies,but have a lot of bugs!

L2Samael is based on scoria :)

Based on L2jFrozen! L2jFrozen based on L2jScoria:S

Ok  i have a project with a guy i work in datapack this pack is based on l2j but it has a lot of codes 50% from acis...that means i have L2JFree-Acis? Lol

Ok  i have a project with a guy i work in datapack this pack is based on l2j but it has a lot of codes 50% from acis...that means i have L2JFree-Acis? Lol

OMG Man! L2jFrozen is based On L2jScoria! L2Samael Use L2jFrozen!

L2Samael DOES NOT use frozen. It uses scoria, but not the files l2jfrozen has.

hey Tard,why you say all that bullsh1ts you have test the pack you have see the pack?you know the pack,?? cuz 2 ppl have already buy it and they are ok,and if you have a skype i can use them to talk with you and to show you the pack,and i say im selling the pack compiled 50 euro and the source for 60.and please stop saying bullsh1t w/o reason,cuz you will be like 1 kid 10 year old when he dont want to go  for sleep,hey and something other my pack is not jfrozen and if you want come with me on l2top.ru or l2-l3.ru take 1 google translator and see on Russian forum about me.but real real i dont care what are you say,and if you want to see the pack i will show you.KID.

First of all, you should learn english at least.

I didn't say it's based on frozen, i said frozen would be much better than this one.

2 people bought it.. Ok.. Seriously, you think i can't make a pack full of bullshit(aka customs) and sell it? Believe me, it would be VERY VERY easy. All i would need is 1-2 unique customs.

You haven't even added unique mods, all of these are shared or created before.

Also those 2 that bought it are ok, simply because they only care about the customs, about the things that make impression to someone who has 0% knowledge of what really happens in l2j-l2jforks.

all writed things are working,as i saw..

As i told you, he only cares about 'writed' (actually written) things. And what is written?

Custom Npc:

Custom Mods:

Events:

Olympiad:

Custom Comants

Protection:

About Olympiad, yes it's easy to c'p an olympiad from l2jfrozen or any other pack(that olympiad does not work retail like ofc).

About protection, except this ddos protection(which doesn't really exist) and this l2walker protection(that exists even on l2j sources), all others are your events/customs protections.

So seriously, who are you trying to mock? 60 euros for this.. You should be ashamed for trying to sell this to newbies :/

What exactly you trying to do ?? If you dont want to buy it GTFO ot this topic ! Seriously dont be idiot

L2Samael DOES NOT use frozen. It uses scoria, but not the files l2jfrozen has.

First of all, you should learn english at least.

I didn't say it's based on frozen, i said frozen would be much better than this one.

2 people bought it.. Ok.. Seriously, you think i can't make a pack full of bullshit(aka customs) and sell it? Believe me, it would be VERY VERY easy. All i would need is 1-2 unique customs.

You haven't even added unique mods, all of these are shared or created before.

Also those 2 that bought it are ok, simply because they only care about the customs, about the things that make impression to someone who has 0% knowledge of what really happens in l2j-l2jforks.

As i told you, he only cares about 'writed' (actually written) things. And what is written?

About Olympiad, yes it's easy to c'p an olympiad from l2jfrozen or any other pack(that olympiad does not work retail like ofc).

About protection, except this ddos protection(which doesn't really exist) and this l2walker protection(that exists even on l2j sources), all others are your events/customs protections.

So seriously, who are you trying to mock? 60 euros for this.. You should be ashamed for trying to sell this to newbies :/

dude i dont understand why you are spaming from first day bullsh1ts in my topic,wich i say it before i have like 10 or more codes,wich they no have shared before here on MaxCheatrs.please dude stop spaming .and about l2samael you want this pack?? i have it and l2jfrozen rev600 thenx.(PLEASE IF YOU DONT WANT BUY THE PACK PLEASE DONT SPAM HERE :)

so you made a mass of all the shared features,you leeched some other packs codes and you sell a bulk of customs in a pack.

ahamm

then "Good luck with your sales bro"

Ty a lot dude,i have some codes wich they no have shared on MaxCheaters.