[WTS] C6 Full Custom MODS/FEATURES More!!Just Watch My Post!

kΟzA

What exactly you trying to do ?? If you dont want to buy it GTFO ot this topic ! Seriously dont be idiot

I'm trying to help some newbies not to get fooled by him.

thenx Nevermore,i dont know him,he dont have see the pack and i dont know what he want to do.

Yeah, ignore what i said in my post, then you say i'm the kiddo here. Anyway, i'm out of here.

Last comment for everyone: Don't buy this.

I'm trying to help some newbies not to get fooled by him.

Yeah, ignore what i said in my post, then you say i'm the kiddo here. Anyway, i'm out of here.

Last comment for everyone: Don't buy this.

if you can see the older post you are spaming from first day,and many ppl not know much about developing and they want ready pack,and about kiddo you have to see all post what you have say before thenx.

You have zero knowledge you cannot make nothing unique you are facking idiot , your pack its totally a piece of shit.

It doesn't worth more than 10cents , im sure if you open a test server i can provide you all freaking 2 years old bugs

even all phx scripts which im totally sure all of them works.

Do not even think to buy it , better to use a clean L2JFrozen pack.

Also nevermore let's say that u are on development "world" its really bad from your side

to defend aon idiot which want to sell something called "pro pack".

Dumbass you can't even type correctly your words stfu from this forum CRAPPY WANNABE DEVELOPER

no one gonna buy your shitty pack because you are a facking idiot , PUT your Balanced and full fixed skills

in your fat ass.

I want to ask 1 question.

Why do you sell compiled+source 100$ and the source 60$, for what reason do you have this option? (usually devs are smart guys or at least reasonable, this sounds to me a rip-off option it just make no sense)

Try to follow my scheme:

Compiled Pack: 50$

1Year work: extra 10$

1Button(compile): 40$ ??

I can get for example the source 60$ and compile it my self, everyone can do it.

Customs:

About the pack it seems that it has a lot of customs even though most of em are shared already but still require some work to apply/fix them.

Balance:

I think its not that hard to balance shitlude after that much time and so many packs around.

Also could you provide a test server?

I want to ask 1 question.

Why do you sell compiled+source 100$ and the source 60$, for what reason do you have this option? (usually devs are smart guys or at least reasonable, this sounds to me a rip-off option it just make no sense)

Try to follow my scheme:

Compiled Pack: 50$

1Year work: extra 10$

1Button(compile): 40$ ??

I can get for example the source 60$ and compile it my self, everyone can do it.

Customs:

About the pack it seems that it has a lot of customs even though most of em are shared already but still require some work to apply/fix them.

Balance:

I think its not that hard to balance shitlude after that much time and so many packs around.

Also could you provide a test server?

dude first of all ,i have say who want test the server or to see the files just you have to pm,about balance i have balance all skills 1/1,secont i have many codes wich no have shared here on maxcheaters,like coin with 3 pts every 1 week for ppl who have 4 points and cant reg in olympiad,like c6 120 seconts waiting,like olympiad no aguments,like donate system,donates can use 2 actives 3 passive,like Bishop cant ussing heal on Pi,like more others codes.and about the price,pack selled compiled 50 euro,w/o source!cuz my pack first of all is not l2j,is a to older russian project.i can show you the project forum from my pack ;)

So all are saying your pack is just a fail...its simple create a test server upload patch somewhere and just share it here so we can test all your "unique" features!

hey Tard,why you say all that bullsh1ts you have test the pack you have see the pack?you know the pack,?? cuz 2 ppl have already buy it and they are ok,and if you have a skype i can use them to talk with you and to show you the pack,and i say im selling the pack compiled 50 euro and the source for 60.and please stop saying bullsh1t w/o reason,cuz you will be like 1 kid 10 year old when he dont want to go  for sleep,hey and something other my pack is not jfrozen and if you want come with me on l2top.ru or l2-l3.ru take 1 google translator and see on Russian forum about me.but real real i dont care what are you say,and if you want to see the pack i will show you.KID.

l2top.ru moderator me tetoia agglika oute albano katharisti dn ise

• 3 weeks later...