[Report]Unfair Dekarma

TEOGR_hItMaKeR

Greek in every topic

This is getting me mad

Deserve a beer for that..

Yes but not with insults ...  you said me braindamaged .. i dont like this okay ? Dont play it hero right now ..

Come to see you face to face and we will see who is the braindamaged ..

That's a threat ? ahahaha

The topic was clear and you reply with your nonsense reply just to break my nerves.

Though you still provoking me and you will fart my balls

No my friend my reply was my opinion about the PTC sites if this break your nerves is not my problem ... okay ? Go to psycholog to see your nerves ..

That's a threat ?

No this is a warning to dont play with me behind a PC .. Cause is real life out there ..

No my friend my reply was my opinion about the PTC sites if this break your nerves is not my problem ... okay ? Go to psycholog to see your nerves ..

And i am asking,i am wrong that called him braindamaged? look at this... zzzzz

Dejavu got 1 day ban cause of speaking greek in an english topic... for millionth time

DarkTerror we know what to do, dont pretend the wannabe moderator

To others...i just wanna k4rmaarr0ws post here and then ima gonna lock it, so keep it calm till i come back

And i am asking,i am wrong that called him braindamaged? look at this... zzzzz

The braindamaged is you .. stop spam the problem for me is sirious here ..  I want Maxtor to reply ..

Read the rules

Flame posts will not be tolerated

No this is a warning to dont play with me behind a PC .. Cause is real life out there ..

DAMN! Stop Crying for a dekarma Teo.... Finito's dekarma never restored so nosense tries to get it back.....

The braindamaged is you .. stop spam the problem for me is sirious here ..  I want Maxtor to reply ..

Read the rules

So i will provoke anyone with stupid replies just to be an attention whore on topic and they will probably flame me,if not all, the half.

Who is wrong?

i'm out.

DAMN! Stop Crying for a dekarma Teo.... Finito's dekarma never restored so nosense tries to get it back.....

never restored ? are you working on history of karma and dekarma's or what ?

12995138.jpg

Man why i must sit down .. and didnt  anything ? It was a dekarma for no reason so i will do everything to get it back .. I am waiting Maxtor .. Maybe he will do something fair ..