[Report]Unfair Dekarma

TEOGR_hItMaKeR

Guest Elfocrash

can you shut up?

I'm serious now.You are in every single topic pretendin someone that you are not.

You are so annoyin kid.

7nTnr.png?1309330974

Guys finito is global mod here and if he dekarma you he had reason... as he said you too.

Do not believe that maxtor will give your karma back!

Its only a -1 karma relax mate...

Imagine to be banned...

I already asked Finito .. to tell me this reason finally .. He didnt answerd so i am waiting maxtor reply ..

Make a guide how to add a smf on a host and you'll get it back but first mention that you want something for your hard work ok?

+10 karma for it not 1.

I already asked Finito .. to tell me this reason finally .. He didnt answerd so i am waiting maxtor reply ..

Nothing's gonna change dude

Guest Elfocrash

Then you will wait for a long time in order to get an answer that won't satisfy you..

Can you please stop no sense replies ? And dont go out of the theme ..

Ive read the same crying topic 85788times hear. My sensitive is on the very point of this topic,  i'm afraid of zombie now so im out of here.

Make a guide how to add a smf on a host and you'll get it back but first mention that you want something for your hard work ok?

I Want to explain me the reason for dekarma ... I didnt anything out of the rules .. So i want take back this karma first ..

After that maybe i will make something to get +1 .. Ps i already did a topic about smf and how to add it to a host ..

I Want to explain me the reason for dekarma ... I didnt anything out of the rules .. So i want take back this karma first ..

After that maybe i will make something to get +1 .. Ps i already did a topic about smf and how to add it to a host ..

4460134178_102779e9cf.jpg

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

No. When you get dekarma make these pro guides which you have learn to do with the pro descriptions always written in "English" to restore it, then create a new guide which you will show us how to create a successful guide like yours and you'll get +2 karma + award.

THREAD RULES:

1. Random / off topics reply's not belong here.

2. You can ask a question or tell your doubts we could make a discussion.

3. Flame me or these sites are prophited i said we can discuss it.

4. You can post your PTC link except Neobux with including some informations with it.

No. When you get dekarma make these pro guides which you have learn to do with the pro descriptions always written in "English" to restore it, then create a new guide which you will show us how to create a successful guide like yours and you'll get +2 karma + award.

Really now you are very very funny xaxaxa ! Happy ?

Anyway i Want to say something now last thing from me ..

You are really so scared or Noobs or i dont know what .. Instead of Support me to get the karma back cause i get it from a moderator which cant  explain me why he dekarma me .. Υou encouraged me to stop and accept my dekarma .. 

1. Random / off topics reply's not belong here.

No No No i wasnt of topic dude :)

2. You can ask a question or tell your doubts we could make a discussion.

3. Flame me or these sites are prophited i said we can discuss it.

4. You can post your PTC link except Neobux with including some informations with it.

So where is the problem ? I am not out of the rules .. I Didnt flame someone .. I didnt post any link ..

Since that's a report topic and I love such topics, I gotta reply.

Admitedly, TEOGR shouldn't be smitted since he hasn't be warned firstly.If he has in the past, then I'm sorry.

It was apparently his own opinion which if someone else supported, a more over-known member, wouldn't have been punished.

But he should definitely be warned for having such an agressive attitude towards member who actually try to help the community.

Oh, @ TEOGR, PTC sites afters about 5-6 months attribute way better into earning money than a job ;) It's just a matter of time.