[Report]Unfair Dekarma

TEOGR_hItMaKeR

Since that's a report topic and I love such topics, I gotta reply.

Admitedly, TEOGR shouldn't be smitted since he hasn't be warned firstly.If he has in the past, then I'm sorry.

It was apparently his own opinion which if someone else supported, a more over-known member, wouldn't have been punished.

But he should definitely be warned for having such an agressive attitude towards member who actually try to help the community.

Oh, @ TEOGR, PTC sites afters about 5-6 months attribute way better into earning money than a job ;) It's just a matter of time.

Thanks for a serious reply .. I think you are 1 of 3-4 members who posted something serious .. Well you are right and thank you i just said my opinion and if someone dont like it this dont mean that he must dekarma me ..

Gotta watch this epic share

We saw and your shares .. !! o.O

Well you know something many guys dont know how to install a smf forum so i think my guide is useful .. I dont say that is the pro Guide or something .. But it can help them to install a single SMF ..

ps you are out of topic ..

Well you know something many guys dont know how to install a smf forum so i think my guide is useful .. I dont say that is the pro Guide or something .. But it can help them to install a single SMF ..

dont know if you're so stupid or if you're trolling.

dont know if you're so stupid or if you're trolling.

First one for sure , a troll would never kill the english language on purpose.

It will help them only IF THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE WRITTING.