[L2J] L2Goal

L2Goal Server

What client its srv? Gracia?

Yes mate.It is gracia final.You are free to register on forums to post your own reports related to any possible bugs and etc if you finally decide to play

Yey playin 2-3 years does not mean that you know every class perfectly

is this a problem? if u dont know a class perfectly 1 of ur friends will know it and help u its easy.. dont spam more..

is this a problem? if u dont know a class perfectly 1 of ur friends will know it and help u its easy.. dont spam more..

firstly i dont spam i just said my opinion you commented and i answered trololol failer ...i dont think anyone helped them..its obvious

We do NOT copy pride.So this depends on you.

@Sir well our beta testers are more than glad.We fix things really fast.U can give us 5mins to test yourself.

You don't copy l2pride but hmm which server. Remind me which one used first this place as farming zone soultakerr.png

Also, I can see your armorgrp.dat contains my server's .dat lines but it seems you were afraid to add my .utx & .ukx files to your updater haven't you ? Anyway, I have made up my final decision now about Primezero he does know a shit about l2 that's all and besides, SirRoyal is right on everything. If you like my work guys request it and stop beeing leechers of my files & ideas. It would be greatly appreciated. But imagine when a server like l2brave tries to copy l2pride and when a server like l2goal tries to copy mine all I can see in the end is a bad bad failure.

Take care

You don't copy l2pride but hmm which server. Remind me which one used first this place as farming zone soultakerr.png

Also, I can see your armorgrp.dat contains my server's .dat lines but it seems you were afraid to add my .utx & .ukx files to your updater haven't you ? Anyway, I have made up my final decision now about Primezero he does know a shit about l2 that's all and besides, SirRoyal is right on everything. If you like my work guys request it and stop beeing leechers of my files & ideas. It would be greatly appreciated. But imagine when a server like l2brave tries to copy l2pride and when a server like l2goal tries to copy mine all I can see in the end is a bad bad failure.

Take care

And now delete this post of yours just like you did with mine when I tried to criticise your server. Thanks.

If you don't want to, then just open your topic so I can tell you my opinion about your server too. As easy as that. Eye for an Eye.

Take care

You really are the immature kid that i met when i was playing at "ur failed attempt to create a server" - L2 Wargate.

Let me tell you a thing or two that you propably forgot.

-

-

First of all you tried to copy a server and "steal" some ppl of its' community, not L2 Goal.

I mean you dont even have a server for others to copy.

-

-

I do not know anything about developing servers , and i dont know if what u say about this "armorgrp.dat" is right, but i really believe no word of urs any more so i 'll take this as another lie of urs.

Anyway you really should not be talking since you had a lot of help for ur server. A guy i know helped u by creating a whole armor set and instead of paying him back for his efforts , you would not listen to anyone and u made his class un-facking-playable, finally he left ur server first of all.

-

-

Now about me, i really try to understand what u say but i am not sure that i got you right.

Anyway i suppose that u said that i "do not know a shit about l2" and not that "i do know a shit about l2".

Your reaction is really predictable since you have a good reason to hate me like many others use to did.

First i left ur server with my clan, and afterwards u saw me helping other servers grow.

I suppose that is why u hate me.

I personally have nothing against you i really dont, i 've met A LOT of brain damaged kids like urself in my life and i will meet more, i'm sure.

But i see that u wont stop acting like that , and u will never learn , so it's about time to teach u kid a lesson.

-

Watch...

-

When we joined Wargate we were extremelly dissapointed . Still we stayed and TRIED TO HELP YOU, with our feedback.

Your server somehow had way more ppl than it should , due to ur "PR" actions.

Most of them were crying about the server and how bad it was, still we were trying to help. Some of us in a wrong way.

You were neutral to us, sometimes u were treating us in a bad way, while other times u were more than good to us.

You were acting like kids, who obviously had no previous experience in being a GM , a MOD, or an ADMIN.

-

-

Your actions were corrupting the server in many ways.

When we got a drop from a raid that was a TOP weapon u traded 5 MEDIUM weapons with me in order to get the TOP weapon, because u did not want a TOP weapon in the server from Day 2. Then u removed TOP weapons from the server for good. And you were actually facking ur server up more and more each day, anyway this is out of topic.

You realeased a member of mine from jail after my request.

You interfeered in a siege because of ur failure to properly setup ur server.

These are some of ur "actions" , i do not think i have to keep going.

-

-

Anyway when my members started complaining to me, and some said that we were going to leave  the server, u guys were like "go ahead, no one cares, our server will go on without you."

So we did, and ur server died a couple of months later, mostly due to failed developement and the lack of feedback.

-

-

Now you were supposed to reopen ur server.

(4 days ago , and again u never did, this reminds me the last time that i was waiting and u kept postponing the grand opening, using lame excuses like : a member of the team got sick)

A friend of mine told me, Prime will we play on Wargate? It's going to open again, and Dev told me that he wants us (Primes) there.

So i said, let's see if this time they will do better, if the server is really going to open on the date they said, and if it's really looking good we might play.

THEN one of my mates told me, check this out, and gave me a link to this topic.

-

-

Finally all i have to say to you Dev, is that u do not worth any of MY time, or any others'.

You really are the worst kind of retard i met, u lie to others for ur benefit, hurt others for ur benefit , and in the end you dont even offer a playable server, so that ppl will be at least able to actually play, even though u take advantage of them.

You lie to ur community, you try to hurt other servers by talking sheet about them.

You do so , so that more ppl will join ur server.

But finally everyone can see what you really are.

A kid.

-

-

I'm out.

That was the last time that i bothered with you and your server.

I wish you good luck and i really hope that my reply will make you think about a thing or two.

I hope that u wont abuse ur "power" and will leave my reply up.

I will take a SS of this when i post it , so believe me there is no reason for u  at all to delete it.

Take care

Yes we are copying you.Fail Amid

+1 To primezero

And the 90% of all Gfinal server has the same .dat