[L2J] L2Goal

L2Goal Server

Good effort wish you all the luck.

Some things that i must point out though :

I can't seem to find custom features that will promote teamplay combat and clan/alliance formation/wars which seems to be the biggest problems nowadays.

Be sure to debug and test the game a lot before releasing. Many custom features means many new bugs/abnormalities introduced. Coding something custom isn't as easy as adding known tested retail game functionality.

Good effort wish you all the luck.

Some things that i must point out though :

I can't seem to find custom features that will promote teamplay combat and clan/alliance formation/wars which seems to be the biggest problems nowadays.

Be sure to debug and test the game a lot before releasing. Many custom features means many new bugs/abnormalities introduced. Coding something custom isn't as easy as adding known tested retail game functionality.

I know mate.But Out there there are some people (included me) that like playing servers with a lot of customs things.I 'll open my server as beta cause i know that our team might miss something that's why we are asking for our players that gonna play on beta not to start bitching and report as what ever needs to be fixed.

@Now about the reset depends mate.If we find oir people report something really serious we will act.But are smt like 1-2 days max.Beta will be 7 days or less.

@Zeon we will be more than hppy if you would join to our FRIENDLY community and give a try here.

My suggestions:

Remove Custom armors ,if you want tier armors let only dynasty and vesper ,dont add goal or anything else

Remove Custom skills ,they are useless and they are confusing experienced players

Too much useless events ,most of them are just useless events ,4 events max are fine ,and you must modify the events so they could add a prize for each kill as well not just top killer or blabla ,good luck ^^

Damn i wish i could have nexus engine too to continue my project xD

a simple server then like all others.

Since u have some custom's in ur server that makes it different than others , Hope it dont unbalance the PvP . GL im gonna try it too

I have told this plenty times.We might miss ent that's why we open as. Beta first.Report what ever might be needed to be fixed.

And for sure ee will be more than glađ if u come.U can register our forums too to be a part of our awesome community.

I have told this plenty times.We might miss ent that's why we open as. Beta first.Report what ever might be needed to be fixed.

And for sure ee will be more than glađ if u come.U can register our forums too to be a part of our awesome community.

And I have told you 'plenty of times' that it's not so good to bump your topic and write fail replies even if we know that the owners of this server don't have any idea of java & || client development so it's part - kind of hard to get some people playing.

And I have told you 'plenty of times' that it's not so good to bump your topic and write fail replies even if we know that the owners of this server don't have any idea of java & || client development so it's part - kind of hard to get some people playing.

Leave him to post whatever he wants, you're not moderator and keep your "awesome" skills & pro replies for your own server, you locked it(wg topic) cause ppl will start flaming about grand fail opening, so please shut up. Take a look what you posted in the past for help like other newbie 'non poster' from mxc.

client development so it's part - kind of hard to get some people playing.

Excuse me kind sir, do you work in NCSoft or something  ;D ? Cause if you dont, you sure are not a client developer. Client developing is not unpacking and altering executables or data cabinents, nor hooking a dll ....

he is just mad cuz L2 goal will get more players ;d dont even worth to answer him really ;d

He was talking about knowledge, but he forgot when he wanted to open wargate for first time.. lasted half of year late, each opening was a failure and history repeats.

I'm talking about L2Wargate, Dev's server.

Excuse me kind sir, Client developing is not unpacking and altering executables or data cabinents, nor hooking a dll ....

Not gonna say too much you are coming to the conclusion by yourselves..

trollface.gif 

And trance-zappu whoever no I wasn't talking about knowledge I was talking about stupidity. You'll never learn that the key of success is not the knowledge. It's the imagination.

Cheers

+1 or the Last 3 words :). I`m curios why u block your topic , and when u have on ur srv 200+? and who lie ppl about openings? or maybe u become pro and me/we don`t know yet?

Btw

My friend`s 12 more day`s to see the best server of 2012+.

This reminds me l2revolution "are you ready to live the legend" blablabla. I guess both will have the same end.  :P

How you expect to know it with 3 posts only ? :D Anyway I guess it was bad to me that I spent 5 whole mins to reply to such an annoying topic. Shame on me keep bumping this post it expires in only some days try to get as more as you can but like I said to another friend the problem is not how you will get them to join you the problem is how to make them stay  ::)

Ciao