motivation to play L2...

My motivation of this game is

-Keeping me away from all my problems in my real life making me forget what i've lived .

-When  I kill ppl in game i imagine they are my real life enemys and that makes me relaxed =D

My motivation of this game is

-When  I kill ppl in game i imagine they are my real life enemys and that makes me relaxed =D

Yeah, I have same feelings!!! :D It's really helpful in order to relax and forget about problems in rl :P

today a noob orc raider (with 2 handed) attacked me while i was checking for 2nd job quest on the web...my character was in wastelands (dark elf wizard) and i was afk

when i came back i was almost dead lol, i told him plx stop, i was afk

and he stopped,

when he turned away, i used battle heal on myself a few times and hit him with a few hurricane hits and hit died lol

was my first pk in this server ^^

the second was while i was doing the cruma marshes part of the quest and a noob elf wizard hit me 2 times, took all my cp,  but some ppl was around and he didnt killed me..i didnt hit back cuz i was really out of mana...

when i get closer to lvl up, i ks a mob from him, leveled up and got full mana again

and he said : hey fucking noob dont hit my spider

i started hitting him and killed ^^

Well i played this game cuz i had fun,you get to know people from around the world who knows maybe some day youl see each other ^^ and it stops me from getting bored when it rains or when i dont want to go out.