hellbound [L2Off] L2Khaos

Blackhive

pretty nice server, i never saw a server with dusk weapon/shield and titanium since EXTREME crashed :)

would be nice if you wipe it, advertise and remove some other miscs like those ugly weapons ( demonic ) and dark knight armor.

BUT server got lags, i  saw there that ping is 180 .. pretty much i say..

there was an issue with the client showing the wrong ping due to an invalid s_info.ini file. that file has since been updated. the port speed is 1000mbps from phoenixnap datacenter, can't think of why there would be any real lag unless it was due to the current firewall setup. as for the customs.. like i said.. it's a custom server. the people playing on it like the customs and they are only there by request of previous players.

Do you give aios for clams?

We no longer do this, however I am working on a 30 days trial aio system which would allow people to add additional AIO time after the 30 days is over.

So,whats up with this server ?

we had some down time over the weekend due to a hosting issue. server is up and running again and doing quite well. we've just re-added legendary armor tokens to epic bosses since going to interlude, and have begun to see alot of new faces.

i had an AIO there but when it became l2diehard it wiped.will i have it now?

the server community took a vote near the end of 2009 to wipe before it became l2diehard, so no, that AIO probably no longer exists.

• 3 years later...

I would like to please one of the moderators to move this topic on Preview server list.

L2Khaos is coming back as I promised to you guys, the server will be online for more than one year, it's probably our final version. I expect this time a number of 500-600 real online players.

Our community is formed by clans from Korea, Vietnam, Turkey, China, United States, Brazil and Argentina, but we also have clans from Europe, clans from Macedonia, Poland or Greece.

Best Regards,

L2K

Hello community,

The awaited day has come, I am bringing you great news, and hope you will spread the word as soon as you read this message!

Grand opening date : Saturday 21th November.

Opening hour for USA                                                                         Opening hour for Europe

- 12:00 UTC -3 ( Santiago, Brasilia & Buenos Aires )                               - 15:00 UTC +0 ( London & Lisabon )

- 11:00 UTC -5 ( Eastern Time US & Canada )                                       - 16:00 UTC +1 ( Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid & Warsaw )

- 10:00 UTC -6 ( Central Time US & Canada )                                        - 17:00 UTC +2 ( Athens, Bucharest, Sofia, Cairo, Kyiv & Istanbul )

- 09:00 UTC -7 ( Pacific Time US, Canada & California )

Opening hour for Asia

- 18:00 UTC +3 ( Kuwait, Minsk, Moscow )

- 19:00 UTC +4 ( Tbilisi & Kabul )

- 20:00 UTC +7 ( Jakarta, Bangkok & Hanoi )

- 21:00 UTC +8 ( Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore )

- 22:00 UTC +9 ( Seoul & Tokyo )

This are the opening hours for our community, I gived all UTC time for every players that I know we have, according to our previously servers (Since 2006).

Help us to promote L2Khaos, and lets reach more players day by day!

Your sincerely,
Blackhive

Edited by Blackhive

Hello community,

The awaited day has come, I am bringing you great news, and hope you will spread the word as soon as you read this message!

Grand opening date : Saturday 21th November.

Opening hour for USA                                                                         Opening hour for Europe

- 12:00 UTC -3 ( Santiago, Brasilia & Buenos Aires )                               - 15:00 UTC +0 ( London & Lisabon )

- 11:00 UTC -5 ( Eastern Time US & Canada )                                       - 16:00 UTC +1 ( Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid & Warsaw )

- 10:00 UTC -6 ( Central Time US & Canada )                                        - 17:00 UTC +2 ( Athens, Bucharest, Sofia, Cairo, Kyiv & Istanbul )

- 09:00 UTC -7 ( Pacific Time US, Canada & California )

Opening hour for Asia

- 18:00 UTC +3 ( Kuwait, Minsk, Moscow )

- 19:00 UTC +4 ( Tbilisi & Kabul )

- 20:00 UTC +7 ( Jakarta, Bangkok & Hanoi )

- 21:00 UTC +8 ( Beijing, Hong Kong, Singapore )

- 22:00 UTC +9 ( Seoul & Tokyo )

This are the opening hours for our community, I gived all UTC time for every players that I know we have, according to our previously servers (Since 2006).

Help us to promote L2Khaos, and lets reach more players day by day!

Your sincerely,

Blackhive

too many customs for a mid-rate mate. why 3x custom armors?

Remember this epic server.Hope old days will be back.good luck mate.

Thank you, running Khaos since 2006 and I can say that those were the best moments for me and our community, a lot of players, a lot of friends, sadly not to many play Interlude nowadays, but I won't upgrade Khaos to HB( as it was ) or Highfive, our features are designed for C4 - Interlude.

too many customs for a mid-rate mate. why 3x custom armors?

Yes, we have 3 custom armors, and it's not about the server rate, doesn't matter if is mid-rate or high-rate, the important thing is the way you farm or craft it and also the balanced stats that these armors have. To make you a short introduction in Khaos, Ice Crystal Armor it's must an armor that you make or not, it's not big difference between Ice Crystal Robe and Dark Crystal Robe, it's just in chase you want to improve a bit your gear. Dark Knight, well, yes, here we got a short problem because DK set it's farmable, same as IceCrystal but this will offer you some nice stats and you gonna use this armor for a long period becauase Promisance Armor, the top armor that server has, needs to be crafted, not saying that is gonna last 2 months to craft it, but it gonna take a few time until you collect the materials you need.

That being said, you have to try it before judge it, this is not a server designed for Europeans, from what I can see they jump from server to server, today we play X tomorrow we play Y, later we play a bit of League of Legends, maybe some AION and so on. 

Just for the records, L2Khaos runs with a different community, American, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thailandese, Indonesian, Georgian, Turkish clans, and also Greek, Polish, Bulgarian, Portuguese and hispanic clans aswell.