GamingGear Topic . (+many more)

CryStaliN

What's your favourite gaming company ?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite gaming company ?

• SteelSeries?
    • Razer?
    • Roccat?
    • A4tech?
    • Thermaltake?
    • Cyborg?
    • Logitech?
    • Corsair?
    • Trust?
    • E-Blue?
    • Delux?
    • Mionix?

Everything seems ok.Just a mention you want a headset in ear ? if not buy the new siberias from Steelseries :)

In romania we got pcgarage and we can buy those products from there. (resellers) or otherwise you have to pay for the shipment.

abou headset: i want ear headset as its way better for the ears,when i use the other headset and playing about 10 hours without stop my ears get burn :)

abou headset: i want ear headset as its way better for the ears,when i use the other headset and playing about 10 hours without stop my ears get burn :)

You are right , i know the feeling + the weight in time will count.The performance could be lower for in-ear though.

There are tons of resellers in Greece lol, the shipping if you buy them from razer will be more than 100$.

I bought from Steelseries site tho, there is no shipping payment if you make an order bigger than 100€. Oh, and yeah, SteelSeries products are WAYYYYY better than Razer.

You are right , i know the feeling + the weight in time will count.The performance could be lower for in-ear though.

I'm alright with Siberia, and Razer Megalodon(and carcharias since they're the same) are fine too. All the rest Razer headsets kinda suck.

I'm going to buy a new gaming headset.

I have to choose between Logitech G35,SteelSeries Siberia v2 full-size Headset Navi but i can't decide  :okey:

Navi are cool, I'd get them if I was playing Dota and was fan of the team. That's why I didn't buy the Dota 2 set and go for the heat oragne instead. They are beautiful tho :D

Navi are cool, I'd get them if I was playing Dota and was fan of the team. That's why I didn't buy the Dota 2 set and go for the heat oragne instead. They are beautiful tho :D

Not only DOTA 2,they used to have a cs team as well :)

http://shop.steelseries.com/us/partners.html

50 % discount for all gw2 products, worth imo.

This offert is available only for the US zone.