GamingGear Topic . (+many more)

CryStaliN

What's your favourite gaming company ?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite gaming company ?

• SteelSeries?
    • Razer?
    • Roccat?
    • A4tech?
    • Thermaltake?
    • Cyborg?
    • Logitech?
    • Corsair?
    • Trust?
    • E-Blue?
    • Delux?
    • Mionix?

Hello there, since my b-day is about to arrive, i was thinking about getting a new keyboard. There are two choices however.

The first is Razer DeathStalker and the second Steelseries Apex. I can't chooce between those so i thought that some of you could help me choose from experience, thanks :D

Hello there, since my b-day is about to arrive, i was thinking about getting a new keyboard. There are two choices however.

The first is Razer DeathStalker and the second Steelseries Apex. I can't chooce between those so i thought that some of you could help me choose from experience, thanks :D

I think dask will buy the Apex so you could wait for his opinion about this keyboard :)

Btw Razer DeathStalker Ultimate or simple one ? cause the ultimate is really expensive also these keyboards are not mechanical.

I think dask will buy the Apex so you could wait for his opinion about this keyboard :)

Btw Razer DeathStalker Ultimate or simple one ? cause the ultimate is really expensive also these keyboards are not mechanical.

The simple one for god's shake , i'd really like the ultimate but it costs like 270 or so lol

The simple one for god's shake , i'd really like the ultimate but it costs like 270 or so lol

Yea the most overprice shit i've ever seen so far.

How about razer anansi or black widow new edition ?

Everything seems ok.Just a mention you want a headset in ear ? if not buy the new siberias from Steelseries :)

In romania we got pcgarage and we can buy those products from there. (resellers) or otherwise you have to pay for the shipment.