[Request]Glow Effect

POP-CORN

Ok... iam searching... testing...

for a Looooooooooooong... time.

But cant find any way... until now...

So... " not that i saw anyone doing it until now... but"

How... Can we add glow effects... on Armor parts...??? gloves/breastplate/etc etc etc... or hats w/e

Armorgrp.dat... lines... havent any Values... for effects....

You can't do that with the values you mean. You will have to recreate the whole texture from scratch. Also try not to use bright colors and also try to be more specific so we know what you truly want to do.

You can't do that with the values you mean. You will have to recreate the whole texture from scratch. Also try not to use bright colors and also try to be more specific so we know what you truly want to do.

Iam speaking... about glow effects...mate...

What textures have to do with that lol?

Weapon'e Enchant Glow.... on a armor part...

And to be even more specific...

Imagine something like a Hero glow/bleeding_effect... on gloves... for example...

he don't know nothing, just post crap things, this is very clear explained, you want change glow like hero but with effects like that, the real thing is you need mod env.int + lineageeffect.u

w_vari10.jpg

he don't know nothing, just post crap things, this is very clear explained, you want change glow like hero but with effects like that, the real thing is you need mod env.int + lineageeffect.u

w_vari10.jpg

Actually i know how to change the Hero glow.

what i want to learn is how can i manipulate that effect...

for example... the Hero's glow is located somewhere between the belt and the breast part... i would like to move the effect on the shoulders. and ofcourse to scale it down a little... or to add two of those effects... and to Set each one to a seperate place... like left shoulder and right shoulder...

well how say before, for do it you need mod lineageeffect.u but ofc you need know what need changed there.

So i need to work with the informations... that i can find here huh?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=204719.0;nowap

i would prefer a more detailed guide tbh... if that possible ofc. ???

Lol, morans, he want to add glow at ARMOR, not at weapon, so why You are giving him guide with modding weapons glows ? lol To add echant / glow / effect at Your armor you will need L2J mod :] Ofc in some cases You will have to rotate glow itself, but to make it work You will need java mod :]

Take care

Part A

Learn english Enzo or use translator to understand what he wants. He talked about ARMOR not weapons and I explained him there are 2 ways to add a glow to an armor or to recreate the texture or as Ave correctly said :

Lol, morans, he wants to add glow at ARMOR, not at weapon effect at Your armor you will be need L2J mod,

Take care

Part B

he don't know nothing, just post crap things,

Exactly CriticalError take care and dekarmad this is not your first warn this is like the 5th warning. The fact I am not sharing stuff doesn't mean I know nothing. You know nothing too as all of your work is leeched from russian and other forums 'at least you give credits' that's something positive.  Finally stop beeing "I know everything about client" What you know is ? Using Gildor's tool and protecting your files using Hex Coding wow you rock.

People learn day by day and they log on this forums in order to LEARN not to see your spams and your flames in which most of the time lead to nowhere because of the low english level. You've shared big parts on this forums you increased it's development but stop this "I know everything" already.

No one knows everything we are learning while we live that's life and if you believe you know everything you need to grow up. Do not take this as a fight post or as a insulting to your face post but as an advise. Respect others work and trying for helping others and do not enter the topics leave 2-3 random replies just in order to increase your posts.

PS: Now you go to complain to the staff's section or to report section and report my name and then come to tell me who knows nothing and who spams topics with trash posts all the time.

Exactly CriticalError take care and dekarmad this is not your first warn this is like the 5th warning. The fact I am not sharing stuff doesn't mean I know nothing. You know nothing too as all of your work is leeched from russian and other forums 'at least you give credits' that's something positive.  Finally stop beeing "I know everything about client" What you know is ? Using Gildor's tool and protecting your files using Hex Coding wow you rock.

People learn day by day and they log on this forums in order to LEARN not to see your spams and your flames in which most of the time lead to nowhere because of the low english level. You've shared big parts on this forums you increased it's development but stop this "I know everything" already.

No one knows everything we are learning while we live that's life and if you believe you know everything you need to grow up. Do not take this as a fight post or as a insulting to your face post but as an advise. Respect others work and trying for helping others and do not enter the topics leave 2-3 random replies just in order to increase your posts.

PS: Now you go to complain to the staff's section or to report section and report my name and then come to tell me who knows nothing and who spams topics with trash posts all the time.

I'm signing beneath it with all my limbs