A little trick with system

Well,i know this is a known trick but since i searched and didn't find it i decided to post[however,if it has been posted before please delete my post]

I know that many people have problems with their hosts and cant login to servers where host is required.But with a little trick you can connect ;)

So first of all you need a patched system[just download a system from any server you want,it will work]

Then download L2File edit[this is a link for interlude/kamael,if you want for c4/c5 search the forum and u will find :P]

http://rapidshare.com/files/103772796/L2_FileEdit__Int-Kamael_.rar.html

Open L2FIle edit and go to your system and open l2.ini [as shown in the ss]

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/megahaker/l2filedit.jpg

And edit it as follows:Go to the line where it says ServerAddr=      and delete what is next to it

[for example if it says ServerAddr=72.233.81.58 l2authd.lineage2.com delete 72.233.81.58 l2authd.lineage2.com]

Open the hosts of the server you want to play using notepad and copy the ip of the server example 92.265.82.56 l2authd.lineage2.com

Then paste it next to the ServerAddr=    [it will look like this ServerAddr=92.265.82.56 l2authd.lineage2.com

After this,press file<save and encrypt<save and select harder version 413

That's it!Now you can connect to the server u want with l2.exe!

This works to most of the servers i tried.Hope you find it useful!:D

how do you find it ?

you mean how do i find the hosts of the server?just download them from the site of the server you want to play they should be in the downloads section or how to connect etc.

• 2 months later...

A new genius is borned!

This is why when u make a new server u must have a clean system.. Clean.. Bullsh!t.. Just put the ip of official and its clean ^^ .  I thought that was wellknown... System's ip is of bigger priority than hosts's one.