[Suggest] Auto lock

Zake

Since undig is not allowed, why don't you make the topics in some boards auto-locked(after 2-3 days with no reply) in some boards? Like request dev help sections/Spam/off topics etc.

Since undig is not allowed, why don't you make the topics in some boards auto-locked(after 2-3 days with no reply) in some boards? Like request dev help sections/Spam/off topics etc.

Hmmm i dont think this will help a lot ...

Yes if staff of mxc decreased this mod will be perfect but this days Gold/And all Moderators all day locks / deleting topics ...

Hmmm i dont think this will help a lot ...

Yes if staff of mxc decreased this mod will be perfect but this days Gold/And all Moderators all day locks / deleting topics ...

less staffers, less failure. Gold members are useless. It's better to have few staff members but good

less staffers, less failure. Gold members are useless. It's better to have few staff members but good

So you are the uselful one or maybe the immortal ? /NOT

In all of your topics you personal attack the forum staff members or the forums, if you don't like it then don't log and stop qqing all the time.  If you want to proove us your knowledge about something just do it. The way you have choosen to trash talk  all the time about everything and anything on this forums leads you to nowhere. Everyone has taken note of you and your topics my reply is just a warn of the other staffers that keep it no talking so stop that now. That's for your good. Maxtor and other mods can still view your suggestion so instead of creating another spam/flame topic this one gets

Locked.