[Staff issue]One more shot

FighterBoss

What's your opinion?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion?

• Agree on all
    • What craps,i disagree at all
    • Mxc died already,no chances

ill just rewrite here what i posted long ago on the old post about staff promotions...

Just give a chance to old members as nikoloudos/anima and so on its no use for new people to get promoted even if they have knowledge in their position they know nothing about how this forum works and how to react at any given situation simple fact.

the only thing i dont like is moderation. especially in l2boards all of these months, i was the only one that was moderating these sections, if i am wrong, SHOUT IT. now i cant moderate a shit cause i made a surgery so i want some time to recover (5-10 days more). after this time, i will act like always.

the only thing i dont like is moderation. especially in l2boards all of these months, i was the only one that was moderating these sections, if i am wrong, SHOUT IT. now i cant moderate a shit cause i made a surgery so i want some time to recover (5-10 days more). after this time, i will act like always.

Don't worry I'm here for l2sections ;). Also noone is talking about you(you know what I mean).

I SHOUT IT! :P

so on its no use for new people to get promoted even if they have knowledge in their position they know nothing about how this forum works and how to react at any given situation simple fact.

And as i said,that's wrong.Everybody thinks in that way and in final we stay only with staff which the only thing that they do,is to lock/move/ban.Is that can bring the forum at the best?who really believes it?

For this you need only 2-3 guys,not more.

Of course as i said again,if you promote a guy because he is experienced and help the forum,of course he can moderate too...who can't..

That's how the forum will get better at my opinion.

@wrd in final after of fights etc. i finally understood that if he gets demote,he will make favor to himself o.o .He keeps clean the forum because he has free time or like it. He's okay.

But you must NOT have more guys like wrd. no results

who the fck understood me? >:D

And as i said,that's wrong.Everybody thinks in that way and in final we stay only with staff which the only thing that they do,is to lock/move/ban.Is that can bring the forum at the best?who really believes it?

For this you need only 2-3 guys,not more.

Of course as i said again,if you promote a guy because he is experienced and help the forum,of course he can moderate too...who can't..

That's how the forum will get better at my opinion.

@wrd in final after of fights etc. i finally understood that if he gets demote,he will make favor to himself o.o .He keeps clean the forum because he has free time or like it. He's okay.

But you must NOT have more guys like wrd. no results

who the fck understood me? >:D

You're saying guys are currently just locking/moving.

But you're saying that helping the forum is moderating.

You also say that experienced guys can help the forum.

Please interpret the meaning of "help the forum" please cause I'm not really sure what you want.Well, I know what you want but w/e

You're saying guys are currently just locking/moving.

But you're saying that helping the forum is moderating.

You also say that experienced guys can help the forum.

Please interpret the meaning of "help the forum" please cause I'm not really sure what you want.Well, I know what you want but w/e

tard?

Help is a word with a general meaning.

You can help by moderating the forum or by sharing or by helping at request help boards.

But if you have all staff members only for moderation,this is sht.

What you didn't understand boy?

haters make me famous

who are you? lol

tard?

Help is a word with a general meaning.

You can help by moderating the forum or by sharing or by helping at request help boards.

But if you have all staff members only for moderation,this is sht.

What you didn't understand boy?

Nevermind...you don't even know what you're talking about so seems a bit pointless arguing with you.

Members are mainly for the shares.Moderators are for making everything in the forum roll correctly.Movings, deletes, locks and providing assistance to members.But you simply have got no idea what takes to be a Moderator and you just try to troll everyone out.Simple as that.

Nevermind...you don't even know what you're talking about so seems a bit pointless arguing with you.

Members are mainly for the shares.Moderators are for making everything in the forum roll correctly.Movings, deletes, locks and providing assistance to members.But you simply have got no idea what takes to be a Moderator and you just try to troll everyone out.Simple as that.

tard?

yes.

Take the example kiddo,criticalerror.

He shares,he helps newbies and also he moderate his board!

how simplier want to make it for you?

yes.

Take the example kiddo,criticalerror.

He shares,he helps and also he moderate his board!

how simplier want to make it for you?

He's a client mod LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Man, you're facing some misunderstanding and miscommunicating problems with this forum.

Client Mods on L2 = Can be OUTNUMBEROUS

Shares at LoL = Guides/Skins

I've got no clue on making Skins so I'm just preparing guides to share.

I'm cleaning up the board.

I'm assisting everyone into general discussion/marketplace section but you still keep saying I'm doing nothing.There's no way, you're blind :S

He's a client mod LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Man, you're facing some misunderstanding and miscommunicating problems with this forum.

Client Mods on L2 = Can be OUTNUMBEROUS

Shares at LoL = Guides/Skins

I've got no clue on making Skins so I'm just preparing guides to share.

I'm cleaning up the board.

I'm assisting everyone into general discussion/marketplace section but you still keep saying I'm doing nothing.There's no way, you're blind :S

kk u can request demote now.

gl