What's your opinion?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion?

• Agree on all
    • What craps,i disagree at all
    • Mxc died already,no chances

Staff team is at it's worst !

Blablabla

Disagree, the forums is better than anytime Maxtor updates it day by day and the mods doing a great work if you talk about Lineage II (experienced one) that doesn't that someone who knows to play knows and developing. For example the board I took care Client Mods Help there is no topic w/o having mine or CriticalError's support and as abou general forum moderation we keep locking the topics that need to be locked and move topics that need to be moved. I am not going to refer the times you were a mod and report your behavior because I am not going to start an e-fight or to cause resentfulness. There are just two facts making it in your eyes 'boring' or what can I say. The first fact is that the people devote their time at schools cause of schooltime period and the second one is that Lineage II is slowly dying (in case you refered to LII mostly) old times will never come back so we try to compromise with the new data. So I suggest you do the same.

Cheers

You are but I don't think that Bleik is better than Anima ;p Anyway..

Better at what?

He possibly is a better LoL player than I am but what has that to do with the forum? :S

Better at what?

He possibly is a better LoL player than I am but what has that to do with the forum? :S

He could possibly make more shares and give better answers e.g

Because Anima was one of the guys who 'left' Maxcheaters in order to help Ed with mxb.

I can't find other reason aswell.

I didn't leave mxc. I was active at both forums (Not active at mxb anymore since I find it pointless). Also, I did not help ED at all. I was just a random member.

He could possibly make more shares and give better answers e.g

There's nothing stopping him from doing that at his current rank aswell, is there?

Also, what's so wrong in my answers?I mean I've satisfied most of the LoL players in here with my answer, I can't find something which wasn't helpfull.

Disagree, the forums is better than anytime Maxtor updates it day by day and the mods doing a great work if you talk about Lineage II (experienced one) that doesn't that someone who knows to play knows and developing. For example the board I took care Client Mods Help there is no topic w/o having mine or CriticalError's support and as abou general forum moderation we keep locking the topics that need to be locked and move topics that need to be moved. I am not going to refer the times you were a mod and report your behavior because I am not going to start an e-fight or to cause resentfulness. There are just two facts making it in your eyes 'boring' or what can I say. The first fact is that the people devote their time at schools cause of schooltime period and the second one is that Lineage II is slowly dying (in case you refered to LII mostly) old times will never come back so we try to compromise with the new data. So I suggest you do the same.

Cheers

wow wow,you're talking for things that never happend.

Do you want me to show you all the topics/undigs that need to clean up?

I don't want to make this favor for ya.

And what about my behavior? who had problem with my behavior before we decide to get demoted?

yeah and you are the Hercules who you were joining just to flame/troll (trying) at every post ;D ,changed your name for that reason.

Give me one reason for you to be gold member.What the hell you share to this community ? How you can compared with ANY other that passed from this membergroup? You are gold member because maxtor didn't have staff team, gtfo pls.

Forum at his best? where you saw it ? at one part( from noble and all lol players) is ok.

What new did you make at l2 boards? NOTHING. there is complete mess which we were about to start organize them if maxtor was  active but he was waiting for the mass demotion to start being active :| .(i laugh)

"Did you saw what chaos there is at all sections? wrong sections topics,FULL of undigs...what the hell guys?"

Find me one topic in LoL Section.

The reason that every member joining to mxc,is for lineage mostly(the 90%) so first you have think about l2 boards.

LoL board is at his best,i can't say but still can be better :) .

I just want to tell you, stop promoting guys just for locking/moving topics(just have 1-2 for this).You will never be at top by doing this.

Demote the subjectives.

changes cant be done so fast ( the big ones that we want ) we need designs, find the right ppl to work on it and lot more

2nd we DONT want mxc to be alive thanks to l2,cs,aion cause there are thousands games that we CAN support and even with higher community than the L2 also about the staff i cant say anything since the promotions were with the same "wave" like me

i don't know what plans do you have but NOW at the present you have these boards and you(plurar) have to improve them.

Since every new guy register here for lineage and no it's not dead,it can't be dead.

Everytime updates,how it can be dead? l2god coming ;)

In final : Demote Dev,Nosti21,MixMaster,Bleik and use Sofaki since he's playing many games.

Promote Anima. Gregor & Anima so lol board at its best.

In final : Demote Dev,Nosti21,MixMaster,Bleik and use Sofaki since he's playing many games.

Promote Anima. Gregor & Anima so lol board at its best.

* And promote FigtherBoss too *

You forgot that.

* And promote FigtherBoss too *

You forgot that.

ye ,keep out from topic your problems with me.

Just once,try to discuss racist albanian.

ye ,keep out from topic your problems with me.

Just once,try to discuss racist albanian.

Discuss what?You've been negative to EVERY SINGLE CHANGE Maxtor did in the last month.

There's nothing to discuss.Imo the forum rocks atm, has a great success and popularity but you're still not satisfied by that.You're just trying to come up with problems.That's all.

Discuss what?You've been negative to EVERY SINGLE CHANGE Maxtor did in the last month.

There's nothing to discuss.Imo the forum rocks atm, has a great success and popularity but you're still not satisfied by that.You're just trying to come up with problems.That's all.

dissapointed.png

Where i've been negative with his changes god damn it?

I talk for staff not maxtor.

What the hell it rocks? if you mean that everyone is rocking,like spammers without warns/cleaning, yeah might.

just a random one, http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=37.0 check at middle the happy spammer.Yeah forum rocks.

And how forum rocks now? what does it change? Small things that are good but needs more organization at some boards and still not something new,new games.