[Staff issue]One more shot

FighterBoss

What's your opinion?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion?

• Agree on all
    • What craps,i disagree at all
    • Mxc died already,no chances

Come on, i don't know anyone of you, i just say what i see. A good moderating team induces positive consequenses. If you see anything going well, it's good. Actually, i don't see a reason for this topic to exist if you were doing your job properly.

maxtor replied and he wants to check the replies of the members. thats all its "open discussion" and we dont have something to lose since the forum is FOR the members

maxtor replied and he wants to check the replies of the members. thats all its "open discussion" and we dont have something to lose since the forum is FOR the members

<=> rules are for members...

let me clear some things now that i red the whole topic.

1.)i voted the second option just to settle things. i dsagree in many but NOT all things.

2.)

All good staffers left dude, what do you expect ?

i remember that i requested old ppl who re willing (from the demoted ones) to return after i got back.no one volunteered except WRD and sofaki!all ppl contributed but thats shameful to assume that only the recent demoted were the best ;) but sometimes even the so called best have to accept its failed choices ;) (what happened with the best Gmod ever--->Erol when i was bitching and even ragequitted for him when you all the best chose to come back ?he repaid you in kind by banning your accounts with grisom).best mods ever were NITROUS SYSTEM,Koyfo,baron(old school max  b a st a rds)

3.)

Noble: The only one global moderator that worths this position. Not that i see him sharing, but he is friendly to others, discussing, fixes karma abuses, locks topics, and generally acting like a real g.mod.

i can do all and i have plenty of shares in my folder.but not at the same time.either you want ppl as shareful guys but non actual moderators either managers for backing up the work of section mods. i do the 2nd as you said ;) being a mod requires an amount of time.being a sharing guy needs double time which we all lack ;) .when things in forum stop being so tight in here my shares will be up again ;)

4.)about the gmods responsibilities.i believed from the first time i joined the rank of globals back at 2007 that we are a supporting group and NOT a main moderating group.otherwise  the existence of lower groups would be futile.imo we back up the section mods mistakes,covering their absence in times of their need,fixing possible abuses ,hearing opinions instead of admin's loaded inbox ,discuss the future add ons for any forum's improvements and moderate some topics they didnt possibly see.This is the BASIS of all forums i ve been.for any other opinion im glad to hear and discuss.

5.)

Well you have right.Even if i kinda hate you ,you are not doing anything bad by being gmod.

If we were at big level("quality") of staff members,then maybe but now look at here...mods from nowhere,subjectives.The level is way low :)

im glad to see you and some ppl  admiting that im still on my good form.let me add that when an admin of a forum is active  its highest class being with no complains and the rest with no  real problems except some ppl then staff is NOT at its worst ;) only thing we have to do is to reconsider about SOME and not all.

6.)about nikoloudos and anima and finito.Nikoloudos knows already that he was discussed and proposed by me in staff and was decided that in next promotions his name will be discussed again depending only on his mature behaviour.

Anima was always hot in my list and still is.i always believed that when the lol group would exist he and gregor would be the perfect choices.since there is bleik what you want me to do? demand his demotion to put another user?or ask gold for anima and shoot him for being inactive like the current golds are taking on? <3 OP Sivir

Finito knows personally what are my thoughts.

7.)

Sofaki: She is using her own rules. Just one crappy example: in the greek request dev help section someone was asking support for L2jsigmo, which is not allowed. I 've sent her a pm  to lock,posted on the topic too, and she posted that support is not given only for closed projects. Not only this, i reported to her many karma abuses but she said "read the rules better".

tell her that she sux as alistar AP tank and that alistar is played as AD ....she will do everything you want then ! xD

rules are for everyone :) staffers have more rules to follow instead normal members

++++++++++++++++++++++

As long as I see clean topics and tidy boards there's no reason to change the staff.

You guys care more about the shit that happens in GOST that what happens in the boards. I was a mod once but it hit me in a reeeeaally bad time of my life so I couldn't keep up with the other mods' actions (They had like 100 a day while I had 47. By the time I entered the forum all the shit was cleaned and changed, I could do nothing to improve my actions except correcting spelling mistakes -.-)

But when I was a mod we had a proper team and things were going smoothly, and I don't see a difference between then and now. The only difference is the GOST that messes things up and brings tension, so much that it causes threads like this one to be created.

PS : My router's MTU settings are messed up and because of the shit that appears on my screen when loading MxC I missclicked Yes, can someone remove my vote or anything?

As long as I see clean topics and tidy boards there's no reason to change the staff.

You guys care more about the shit that happens in GOST that what happens in the boards. I was a mod once but it hit me in a reeeeaally bad time of my life so I couldn't keep up with the other mods' actions (They had like 100 a day while I had 47. By the time I entered the forum all the shit was cleaned and changed, I could do nothing to improve my actions except correcting spelling mistakes -.-)

But when I was a mod we had a proper team and things were going smoothly, and I don't see a difference between then and now. The only difference is the GOST that messes things up and brings tension, so much that it causes threads like this one to be created.

PS : My router's MTU settings are messed up and because of the shit that appears on my screen when loading MxC I missclicked Yes, can someone remove my vote or anything?

I know what you're trying to say,but no. No at this time.

Because it's not like that NOW.

:)

how can a staff team be succesfull if fighterboss is not in that team?

dont you see how hard is he trying be back in team by saying shit for every single staffer?

rofl lol

how can a staff team be succesfull if fighterboss is not in that team?

dont you see how hard is he trying be back in team by saying shit for every single staffer?

rofl lol

lol

if i wanted comeback ,pm maxtor and voila. FighterBoss promoted Reason:Comeback.

zzzzz

anyway,let maxtor to read it if he want too and lock it.